Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JRB
    Quote Originally Posted by countrykat
    Absolutely crazy that an illegal can use an ITIN to claim dependents in Mexico. Is it any wonder the USA is going broke? I'm surprised that the US isn't already broke between the war Bush has us in & the illegal immigrants problem.

And the government does nothing when they receive bogus social security #s? Yet, if an American was to file a return & have 2 #s transposed, he/she would probably never hear the end of it. And to top it all off, the IRS will not simply communicate with the ICE?

Then, to find out states are allowing people to get drivers licenses by having this ITIN ? I wonder if they use that when they get insurance? YEAH, RIGHT!!! Next, all it will take to vote is this ITIN #. Oh, maybe the politicians have passed this already.

(Dont worry as long as China has money we will be ok!) The fore mentioned is a bad joke! This blatent treasonous activity has gone on to long unchecked in our Government and its time for some heads to roll. I just hope that we can agree to stick together come November and Vote some of these Constituant Backstabbers out of office and replace them with Patriotic Americans.

And we are considered the terrible ones for our views just because the immigrants really don't follow the laws to become US citizens?! Hmmm, seems that would have been a hint to them.

It is all sickening, absolutely sickening.

Just called both by Senators and they are supporting us...
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12