Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From an ER Doctor

PLEASE ! Read this, It really makes me SICK !

Having spent three weeks in a hospital in
    Naples, Florida with my wife I couldn’t help noticing what
    was going on in the hospital and I had a lot of time to talk
    to the doctors and nurses about what I had observed.
    Below is a commentary from an ER Doctor. Do you think
    this might be a big reason our health care system and our
    social security system are so screwed up? Do you think
    this might be a big reason our taxes keep going up?
    Who do you think these people are going to vote for?

From a Florida ER doctor:
    "I live and work in a state overrun with
    illegals. They make more money having kids than we earn
    working full-time. Today I had a 25-year old with 8 kids -
    that’s right 8; all illegal anchor babies and she had the
    nicest nails, cell phone, hand bag, clothing, etc. She makes
    about $1,500 monthly for each; you do the math. I used to
    say, “We are the dumbest nation on earth.â€

This doctor isn't kidding. In South Florida you see it as well. I was ill and went to an urgent care clinic to avoid both illegals and waiting times you would experience. The illegals make your blood boil as not only do many have fancy manicures and pedicures but the jewelry on them including infants is amazing. Jackson Hospital in Miami is broke due to a combination of mismanagement and the amount of illegals they treat. When they shut down their kidney dialysis to non insured patients they came out and said 1/3 of the uninsured were illegal immigrants.

What gets me the most is how they think they are entitiled to everything for free. There is a private hosptial in one of the north cities in Miami Dade County and they will not take illegals unless it's a life and death situation. They tell them to go to Jackson or other hospitals who take them. The illegals call the police to complain about them on a daily basis. Almost every shift the police call taker gets at least one of those calls.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is really to bad that the police can not arrest them. It is the same in Califonia and Az. They are just coming to the midwest. Sheriff Joe of Az. has to fight the Gov. to do his job. That is awful.

I heard on TV that Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK), a practicing physician, has stated that fraud in federally funded and run Medicaid and Medicare programs is such that "we ought to have undercover agents in every hospital in America". However, I cannot verify this statement.

added:
    It must have been from coverage of the C-SPAN "Healthcare Summit", because this "suggestion" has been proposed to be added to Obama's omnibus health bill:

"Going undercover. Obama liked Sen. Tom Coburn's "interesting suggestion" that medical professionals pose as patients to uncover fraud, waste and abuse in the Medicaid, Medicare and other federal programs."

http://www.aolnews.com/politics/article ... e/19379939
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

deleted by me

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    I heard on TV that Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK), a practicing physician, has stated that fraud in federally funded and run Medicaid and Medicare programs is such that "we ought to have undercover agents in every hospital in America". However, I cannot verify this statement.
    They are many quotes about that in Florida. Many Cubans are involved in that. Just recently the U.S. Marshall Service had 35 that were wamted for Medicaid fraud. They caught around 5 to 6 of them. Only 2 of the 35 were non Cuban and the worse part most of them were believed to be back in Cuba.

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    and to think that we voted these people in in the first place. Mexican citizens are given maps to welfare offices in the United States before they cross over. it's a " sad state of affairs " no doubt
    There is even an ap for them how to cross and enter this country.

Banned
    We are getting flooded in N.J. too. My hospital which I have been going to for over 20 years all of a sudden has signs in spanish. What really makes me mad is these people use the hospital for the most minor thing. The kid ahead of me had a teensy tiny scratch on his head. I couldnt believe I am sitting there with my son with a broken arm while they put peroxide on it and sent them home. Ive heard stories from other people too about them waiting behind illegals with a kid that has the sniffles or a skinned knee. They just dont care cause they aint paying for it.

Someone here proposed in the past a "Wall of Infamy", perhaps that needs to get out. A wall with all of the names of the traitorous politicians. How much stone could that possibly take?

Like the good Dr. said, "Vote them all out."

I just don't understand how all this keeps happening. How on EARTH did this country get into such a mess with these illegals? How can they get all these benefits at our expense?? WHO exactly has allowed this??

I'd really like to know. As an RN, I see it every single day. That and with all the REST of the welfare recepients getting everything for free and it's a wonder we have any hospitals functioning anymore at all. And dont' even get me started on all the chain migration -- we are CONTSTANTLY taking care of their aging grandparents, the grandparents also of H1B visa holders, of just immigrants in general who may be citizens, yet they bring over their non-citizen relatives for care. It's an abomination to tax paying Americans.

We truly ARe the dumbest nation on earth -- and we'd better wise up, before it's too late. We're being totally duped. You think this is why our healthcare system is screwed up?? Hmmmm, I just wonder???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast