Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EVIL EMAIL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EVIL EMAIL

Subject: Dream act
    Date: Fri, December 17, 2010 10:15 am
    To: WilliamG@alipac.us
    Options: View Full Header | View Printable Version | Download this as a file | | View as HTML | Add to Address Book

Obama needs to do what's right for America; Amnesty to the hard-working
    undocumented citizens will bring out to the open the greatest work-force this
    country ever had.

The off-springs of those hard working illegal-aliens/criminals that came
    here in the Mayflower, massacred the Indians and stole their land have grown
    much too lazy. The other illegal that came later on, from Italy, Ireland
    and Germany have grown lazy as well. They want the government to give them
    everything free just because they were borne here. The new, mostly Hispanic
    undocumented citizens work harder, live longer, are better looking and are
    smarter that any of the other groups that came before.

Listen to me you Immature provocateur on the front lines, they are the
    most courageous and fearless fighter's this country have ever seen. As an
    American you should thank the lord that they will soon receive the full
    internship they deserve.

Swallow your pride and accept reality. Your country needs you.

Captain Roland B. Harrison (U.S.MC)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    "the greatest work-force this
    country ever had"

Sorry , but there is no more work here , our work (manufacturing) has all moved to China, or Mexico

Sounds like a Quisling to me W

Sounds like an imposter to me. "Better looking"? Bwhaaaaaaaaaaa! Yeah, right!

Yeh, wait till they find out that they can't get into the Marines unless they have a high school diploma and the Marines only take 5% with a GED. They can't be officers and are limited to the jobs they can do in the military because they can't get a Security Clearance.

Just wait Capitan Harrison if the Dream Act passes the military will be next for their demands. I can hear it now we are not treated equally, we want to be officers. Stop confusing true Hispanic American soldiers with the self-centered spoiled Dreamer's.

Back in the day there was plenty of room here and there was no welfare. Therefore, who ever came here had to be serious about being an American and self supporting. Sorry, but you are too late, we just don't have the space or resources anymore.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by rwrice
    Sounds like an imposter to me. "Better looking"? Bwhaaaaaaaaaaa! Yeah, right!
    "BETTER LOOKING", I CAN'T TELL THIS WAS WRITTEN BY SOME ILLEGAL DUMB @$$ IMO. THEY THINK THEY ARE ALL THAT AND A BOWN OF GRITS, WHEN YOU GET DOWN TO IT THEY ARE NOT ABOUT NOTHING

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    as a 21.5 Year Veteran and as a Senior leader of GROUND Combat Troops I denounce these crazy statements from a ZETA wannabe

If this is the Best the Illegal Alien Hoard has; who needs enemy's

They are killing us; literally and figuratively

we were the greatest work force this country has seen until the Globalist in DC decimated this country; but America has awoken and boy is she pissed

by bye and don't come back

If this individual is actually from the U.S.M.C. I hate to see what the CORP has turned into
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That whole dialogue is absurd. Especially this statement "The new, mostly Hispanic undocumented citizens work harder, live longer, are better looking and are smarter that any of the other groups that came before. "

Here is the proof:
    According to Men's Health magazine, El Paso is the third fattest city in America in their 2010 survey. Last year El Paso ranked only seventh.
    Men's Health based its rankings on the percentage of overweight people, those with type-2 diabetes, and the number of people who ate fast food nine or more times a month.

Web site ranks El Paso as No. 1 in a poll of "Eight Cities with the Ugliest Guys."
    According to TotalBeauty.com’s review, "nearly 15 percent of the dudes in this Lone Star city have less than a 9th grade education. The city also suffers from a notably high rate of obesity, 32 percent are in below average health and 30 percent do not exercise regularly, which is probably why there are so few gyms in town."

Guess what ethnic group these refer to?

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Yeh, wait till they find out that they can't get into the Marines unless they have a high school diploma and the Marines only take 5% with a GED. They can't be officers and are limited to the jobs they can do in the military because they can't get a Security Clearance.

Just wait Capitan Harrison if the Dream Act passes the military will be next for their demands. I can hear it now we are not treated equally, we want to be officers. Stop confusing true Hispanic American soldiers with the self-centered spoiled Dreamer's.
    I AGREE WITH YOU SHERRY. THE MORE THAT IS GIVEN TO THEM, THE MORE THEY DEMAND. AND OUR GOVERNMENT IS TOO DUMB TO SEE THROUGH THESE PEOPLE.AND THE THING ABOUT ALL OF THIS IS, THEY ARE COWARDS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY DON'T DEMAND ANYTHING OF THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT.

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    That whole dialogue is absurd. Especially this statement "The new, mostly Hispanic undocumented citizens work harder, live longer, are better looking and are smarter that any of the other groups that came before. "

Here is the proof:
    According to Men's Health magazine, El Paso is the third fattest city in America in their 2010 survey. Last year El Paso ranked only seventh.
    Men's Health based its rankings on the percentage of overweight people, those with type-2 diabetes, and the number of people who ate fast food nine or more times a month.

Web site ranks El Paso as No. 1 in a poll of "Eight Cities with the Ugliest Guys."
    According to TotalBeauty.com’s review, "nearly 15 percent of the dudes in this Lone Star city have less than a 9th grade education. The city also suffers from a notably high rate of obesity, 32 percent are in below average health and 30 percent do not exercise regularly, which is probably why there are so few gyms in town."

Guess what ethnic group these refer to?
    LOL, WE DON'T HAVE TO GUESS BECAUSE WE ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT ONE, "LATINOS". AND THEY THINK THEIR OBESE WOMEN ARE FINE, LOL. JUST GOES TO SHOW WHAT THEY KNOW. BTW, IF THEY ARE SO SMART, THEN WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS LOOKING FOR DAY LABOR JOBS WE ALL KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION ALSO.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast