Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Face the Nation w/Bob Schieffer (2.17.08)

I just caught the tailend of Face the Nation w/Bob Schieffer. A man (I didn't catch his name) from Politico.com was on talking about Clinton and superdelegates and he mentioned something about riots. I didn't hear the entire conversation, so I don't know what he was talking about. Did anyone else see today's (2/17/0 Face the Nation?

Where did that stinking emoticon in my post come from? I didn't put it there and it won't delete.

Banned
    They just covered this on Fox

Obama can win all the primaries and still lose the nom due
    to the fact that Hillary has all the super delegates

If that was to happen , you may see riots

The Clinton machine is devious , they know all the tricks

I think it's very hypocritcal for the Dems, who have been pushing to get rid of the Electoral College and just go with the popular vote results, to have their own little Electoral College in their so-called, "Super Delegates." Oops, the hypocrisy of the left is showing. When I heard about it, I immediately thought of Animal Farm - "some of us are MORE EQUAL."
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I heard Donna Brazelle stating this during CNN's election coverage. She said if he won the popular vote and Hillary won the election because she had the super delegates their would be rioting.

This is not the first time I heard it mentioned.

Will Americans really get off their couches and stop watching American Idol long enough?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Re: Face the Nation w/Bob Schieffer (2.17.08)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Where did that stinking emoticon in my post come from? I didn't put it there and it won't delete.
    I think the discussion board program is reading your close parentheses as an emoticon symbol. An eight with a, "close parentheses" immediately to the left of the eight is read as that emoticon. If you put a space between the numeral eight and the ")" it should be okay.

Well the Dems created their own system, and Dems voting in this election should follow that system. They designed the "Super Delegate" Scenario.

The useless media hype will cause a "riot" if one takes place, because some group behind the media machine obviously wants O'bama, or he would not have come this far.

The media could be putting another type of spin called the "truth about the Dem Party Rules and these are just the way the chips may fall".

Al Gore won against Bush, and there was no rioting, and there should have been. But the media machine and others wanted Bush in.

What we need to do is clean up the media machine, protest it, kick it in the butt...

Well...the train cars and detention camps are ready!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Well...the train cars and detention camps are ready!!!
    Are American citizen-soldiers really going to put their fellow citzens in box cars and ship them to detention camps en-mase? Our sons and daughters in the military would do this to their friends and relatives?

I find it difficult to believe you wouldn't have mutiny and rebellion in the ranks if this was tried.

If we allow international soldiers to operate here in the USA and mercencaries I could see it being more likely.

This may be part of the plan to ensure Hillary wins the nomination so the power elite can launch their attack to destroy her and give the White House to war-mongering, amnesty-supporting John McCain, who will then proceed towards fulfilling their open borders, SPP, and conquering any opposition to their One World Order agenda!