Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    PatriotofPast wrote:

They allow the Democrats to walk all over them. McCains Chairperson said : IF Obama is thier Nominee, WE will NOT RESORT to dirty tactics".
    So, in other words...The Democrats CAN (and will) throw every DIRTY tactic at McCain, and the McCain campaign just has to sit back and take it.
    Playing nice is what cost George Herbert Walker Bush (Bush Sr.) a second term in the White House. Bill Clinton had a ton of skeletons in his closet but Bush refused to drag them into the light.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

full baldwin site up with donations, strongest anti illegal

http://baldwin2008.com/issues/immigration/

His issues on illegal immigration...are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    PatriotofPast wrote:

They allow the Democrats to walk all over them. McCains Chairperson said : IF Obama is thier Nominee, WE will NOT RESORT to dirty tactics".
    So, in other words...The Democrats CAN (and will) throw every DIRTY tactic at McCain, and the McCain campaign just has to sit back and take it.
    Playing nice is what cost George Herbert Walker Bush (Bush Sr.) a second term in the White House. Bill Clinton had a ton of skeletons in his closet but Bush refused to drag them into the light.
    The rinos wll have to watch how they attack obama bin laden lest the discrimination nazis will have a field day (could be interesting).
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

how do we get william to talk to baldwin?

how do we get william to talk to baldwin?

Re: full baldwin site up with donations, strongest anti ille

Quote Originally Posted by jescando
    http://baldwin2008.com/issues/immigration/

His issues on illegal immigration...are awesome!
    “The time for rhetoric is over. We will seal our borders and ports. I support construction of a fence to secure our borders, but a Baldwin Administration will not wait for the construction of a fence in order to seal and secure our borders. We will utilize whatever force is necessary, including regular military personnel, to effectively secure our borders immediately. It is lunacy to send troops and National Guard half way around the world to protect the borders of Iraq while leaving our own borders wide open.’

“Employers in America who knowingly hire illegal aliens are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. In plain language: any employer who consciously hires illegal aliens would go to jail. They would not pass Go; they would not collect $200; they would go straight to jail.’

HELL yeah!!

That is what I was wondering about, and that is exactly what I wanted to hear. My mind is made up. My vote goes to Baldwin in November. NO doubt about it.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

YES SIR!!!!!!!

Its time for all out assult to return this country to the rule of law and jail the criminals.
    HELLO BALDWIN!!!!!!!

WE MUST GET THE WORD OUT TO EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD!

WE MUST CALL IN EVERY RADIO TALK SHOW AND POST EVERYWHERE WE CAN AND I WILL MAKE A DONATION TO MR BALDWIN FRIDAY!

WE MUST GET PEOPLE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE CAUSE!!!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

I'm probably going to vote for the CP as protest - Baldwin obviously cannot win and frankly I don't want a pastor as President. But nobody else is speaking to what concerns so many of us. The problem with the CP is the religious aspect, where in my opinion they go too far. I know it has prevented myself and some other activists from getting more involved with the Part. They call themselves the Constitution Party - but where in the Constitution is Jesus Christ mentioned? It's one thing to say that Christianity is an important part of Western Civilization and therefore our nation, etc. But a Political Party is not a Church.

chuck is viable

Chuck Baldwin's job would be to run the country not preach to us. There is no reason a Pastor cannot be viable as a candidate. Which occupations do we want to start saying a candidate not be prior to being President. Alex Keyes was one of the nominees and he is not a pastor. So the constitution Party is not a church that only has pastors for candidates.
    The constitution party wants to preserve our rights under the constitution and the bill of rights. Those documents protect me and you.
    That's right the constitution party is NOT a church.

Re: chuck is viable

Quote Originally Posted by americangal4ever
    Chuck Baldwin's job would be to run the country not preach to us. There is no reason a Pastor cannot be viable as a candidate. Which occupations do we want to start saying a candidate not be prior to being President. Alex Keyes was one of the nominees and he is not a pastor. So the constitution Party is not a church that only has pastors for candidates.
    The constitution party wants to preserve our rights under the constitution and the bill of rights. Those documents protect me and you.
    That's right the constitution party is NOT a church.
    I didn't mean to imply that the CP only allows pastors to run. What I said is that Baldwin is in fact a pastor, and he does preach in a sense when he keeps talking about Christ, etc. The Founding Fathers and the Constitution talk about a Creator, but that's it. Why doesn't the "CONSTITUTION" Party do the same?, that's all I'm saying.

Does this man live in an all hispanic neighborhood? Makes me wonder.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast