Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey, HappyTexan! Welcome.

You're doing a good job. Please keep it up. Don't let them pull the wool over your eyes for even one minute.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the warm reception. I dont trust anything politicians say. The only thing I want from these people are secure borders and enforcement of existing laws. Nothing else will do. That is my talking point to these poor staffers that are fielding calls. I will not accept anything less.

Hi Happy Texan! I'm pretty new here too, but am learning so much...I wish they would put these stats on tv and in the newspapers to draw more attention to the demise of our country
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Hi all you good and patriotic people,
    I too, am new to this sight, having heard Mr Gheen on a local Talk radio show. He was amazingly clear and consise as to the problem at hand. Great work!!
    I cannot get a staight answer from Senator Richard Burr's office as to how he stands on this bill. They claim that he has not made up his mind on it, even though he was a co-sponsor of it!! I fear he is a lost cause and am pleasantly suprised that 'Lezzy' Dole has voted against Bush. I always took her as a Republicrat lapdog. Shows what I know!!
    No, there is a perception that the deal is done, they are just trying to put a pretty face on this monster before it is inacted. We have told them NO and they will not listen. Lord, I hope I am wrong.
    LAWMAKERS LOVE LAWBREAKERS

Twenty years ago Texas was a very happy place for me as a young boy. Since 1986 Texas has turned in to not such a happy place. We have been bombarded with illegals and it seems never ending. Parts of town that were at one time middle class have been abandoned and saturaded with illegals living ten or more per house. I cant even read billboards or store sighns anymore because their all in spanish. I can understand wanting a better life for yourself and your family. What i cant understand is why the voice of 12-20 illegals and special interest groups cant make changes in the country they have fled from. We are not the bad guy here. Its mexico that failed these people not America. I work hard enough to provide for my own family and i should not have to support another countrys people. A patriot who defends their country from a foreighn invader is not a racist but a realist. I will defend America and whats left of its morals from corrupt politicians and illegal invaders.

Hi and welcome JoelFarm
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12