Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Forget Paul, Huckabee and Dobbs

[quote="snowinpalm"]I have followed the ALIPAC discussions regarding candidate sponsorship and advocating for those who are anti-illegal immigration.

I believe the attention given to Ron Paul, Mike Huckabee, and Lou Dobbs is a mistake, waste of time, and a distraction from where our efforts should be directed.

That group of three is gone, finished and of little consequence in the hardball arena of a national presidential election. Of course, with the Unions, Catholic Church, and Hispanics as a base, the Democrat Party is openly for Open Borders and/or full Amnesty.

We should be working on getting concessions from the certain candidate who has some reason to compromise – John McCain. We know he is under pressure from the Right to adopt more conservative stances and approaches.

With regard to illegal immigration when asked about his approach, McCain simply says he will “secure the borderâ€

You can understand where snowinpalm is coming from in making his comment. You have ABSOLUTELY no chance of getting any concession whatsoever from the Democratic candidate. Snow is saying that our most likely way to get what we want is to get it from McCain. I'm not saying that we will but he has no chance of winning w/o the conservative base and illegal immigration opponents.
    Being realistic, a 3rd party will not win. I certainly wish that a 3rd party would because I would support them but here we are 8 months from the election with no popular candidate for a 3rd party. So, what can we do??
    Is it best to get a Dem in there because the R's will fight him tooth and nail over immigration?? try to twist McCain's arm and support him??
    What is a REALISTIC plan?
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

The consensus of those that direct ALIPAC is...

1. You can't trust a word John McCain says and therefore could trust no deals made with him.

2. To negotiate terms with McCain on immigration is to negotiate terms of surrender for the US since his plans take us on that route.

No, we are in no way going to negotiate surrender.

We have a plan.

A. Inform the public about the true stances of McClintObama and their support levels will fall.

B. Low support levels will make it hard for McClintObama to push any legislative agenda if elected.

C. Surround the White House on the Congressional and state level.

Grass roots upward!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is it best to get a Dem in there because the R's will fight him tooth and nail over immigration?? try to twist McCain's arm and support him??

McCain is far, far more dangerous than Clinton or Obama. If one of the Dem's gets in office, the republicans will fight every hairbrain scheme they come up with in order to take the White House back in 2012.

McCain has been in the senate for 20 years now and many republican senators owe him favors, and will support him on his amnesty plan once he calls in those favors. With all the dems voting for amnesty along with enough republicans out of friendship to McCain, we will be toast !!!!

WorriedAmerican wrote:
    Has anyone talked much about IF McJerk gets in and his ability to have a draft? You know he will! He wants to "win", whatever that means, the war at all costs. I think we should get that out there to the public. He will NOT only take your boys but your girls too! Equality will be good for "his" cause, NOT America's...... This guy needs to be shut down because we don't need another idiot in there.
    God help the USA if a 3rd party doesn't run. Isn't there a better candidate than these three losers? Name some......
    [/quote]

Don't you think he will have a draft immediately? I do. How else will he get the numbers he needs, than to slaughter some American kids. He's a War Monger on a mission. He gets to play war again after all these years. Imagine how excited he will be to be in the thick of it again. I hate him........
    [Mod Edit]
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

MW
    Pistov wrote:

I think McCain the most dangerous of the 3.
    I make no such distinction between the three. In my book they're equally dangerous. If I were forced to separate who I thought was the most dangerous from the group it would probably be Obama.

WorriedAmerican wrote:

Has anyone talked much about IF McJerk gets in and his ability to have a draft?
    I seriously doubt there will be a draft to deal with Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan. They only way I could possibly see such a thing happening is if we were to enter a conventional war with China.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Keep in mind that while running for president, McCain has missed over 200 votes. However, he was able to make it back to Washington yesterday to sign the 1.8 billion (not sure exact figure) stimulus package for Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    You can understand where snowinpalm is coming from in making his comment. You have ABSOLUTELY no chance of getting any concession whatsoever from the Democratic candidate. Snow is saying that our most likely way to get what we want is to get it from McCain. I'm not saying that we will but he has no chance of winning w/o the conservative base and illegal immigration opponents.
    Being realistic, a 3rd party will not win. I certainly wish that a 3rd party would because I would support them but here we are 8 months from the election with no popular candidate for a 3rd party. So, what can we do??
    What is a REALISTIC plan?
    Do you know how many Independents didn't get to Caucus? There's millions of us. We could to win, we have the numbers, especially if you add in the disgruntled Republicans. Anyone who votes just the party and NOT the issues is a fool. This isn't a game. It's juvenile to vote Party? Try voting for what's best for America....
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Banned
    There is no way McCain gets elected

This was the Clinton machine at its finest ,

The country in the end will never elect Obama, maybe

It will be Hillary and McCain, McAmnesty can't win without
    his base and lately it seems a lot of his base isn't going to
    vote for him under any condition or whatever promises he makes
    I know I'm not

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Pistov wrote:

I think McCain the most dangerous of the 3.
    I make no such distinction between the three. In my book they're equally dangerous. If I were forced to separate who I thought was the most dangerous from the group it would probably be Obama.
    True.. there really isn't much difference. I just think (maybe I am naive) McCain would have is in many more unnecessary conflicts.

Now that I think about it... All probably have the same end goals. They are just wings of the same bird (Republican and Democrat).
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast