Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FOX going to report on what Calderon is up to

Just announced on FOX news....Why is Calderon here in America and meeting up with some very important and influential people including law makers

Just what is he trying to accomplish...

Heads up everyone...should start at 11:00 pacific time "FOX news live"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the heads up! I'm working but will tune in.

MW
    I don't think I'll be able to catch it. Could you report back on the jest of the discussion, SOSADFORUS? Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes I will MW, It will be coming up soon "Eddie Hill" reporting
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Yes I will MW, It will be coming up soon "Eddie Hill" reporting
    Again, I thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: FOX going to report on what Calderon is up to

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Just announced on FOX news....Why is Calderon here in America and meeting up with some very important and influential people including law makers

SoSad, I wish I could find the article now, but I swear I read something the other day that stated Calderon's primary focus is immigration reform. Even though he wasn't meeting w/ any pres. candidates, he will be meeting with lawmakers.
    I honestly hope this is the focus of his trip because regarding this issue, the beehive can't be stirred enough if that's what it takes for sheeple to wake up.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Re: FOX going to report on what Calderon is up to

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

SoSad, I wish I could find the article now, but I swear I read something the other day that stated Calderon's primary focus is immigration reform. Even though he wasn't meeting w/ any pres. candidates, he will be meeting with lawmakers.
    I honestly hope this is the focus of his trip because regarding this issue, the beehive can't be stirred enough if that's what it takes for sheeple to wake up.
    I couldn't agree with you more "Sippy"
    I just wish she would get off this guy she is reporting on right now

I saw a brief clip this morning and Rockefeller is going to be there. I thought they said and other business leaders. My first thought was a meeting with NWO people and how to silence the anti's so there plan can continue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Check this out.
    http://michellemalkin.com/2008/02/11/th ... or-mexico/

I'm going to post in News Stories section.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

MY Gawd this sniveling is driving me nuts give the man a kleenx and shut him up.....I wonder if they are going to forget the other report because of this crap!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast