Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Fox News pulls plug on Hannity

CINCINNATI - Fox News unexpectedly canceled conservative talk show host Sean Hannity’s appearance Thursday night at the Cincinnati Tea Party Tax Day rally, leaving a lot of disappointed fans – and a lot of confusion.

Hannity was scheduled to hold a book-signing and a live taping of his talk show during the event.

Fox News Executive Vice President of Programming Bill Shine issued a statement to the media Thursday evening saying Fox had decided to call Hannity back to New York to do the show because officials believed the Tea Party was using Hannity to make a profit at the event.

“Fox News never agreed to allow the Cincinnati Tea Party organizer to use Sean Hannity’s television program to profit from broadcasting his show from the event,â€

i thought what i saw tonite on his show was something that was taped before and airing again.

Hannity was NOT being used by the organizers in any way.
    he even said this on his radio show about 3-4 times this afternoon.
    he even said that the liberal media would say something about him at a pay event like that.

Earth to Fox: it costs to rent out an entire arena.
    it costs for security, knowing that jerk from oregon had called for racist protesters to show up at any and all tea parties
    nothing is free

Media matters???? that freaking figures

Another attempt to try to discredit the Tea Party movement in the eyes of the general public.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just seen a show on c-span the other day where Murdock was at a college and the audience accused him (FOX) news of backing and suppporting the tea party's, he told the crowd I don't think we should, and I don't think we do, but I will look into it!!

Guess he did!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

At least Fox is following the rules, which is more than I can say for the MSM. Thumbs up Fox. The MSM breaks the rules of Journalism all of the time for only reporting news, they think America wants to see. Journalism has a code of ethics that needs to be kept in check, regardless of circumstances.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

I call bull s... I hope fox is not selling out....