Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cayla

My daughter and SIL went there on their honeymoon 3 years ago and as she hears from people from there, they tell her she wouldn't recognize much of what she saw just 3 years ago.

Actually, I'm wondering if Mexico might not be a good bet. Of course, Mexico doesn't look kindly on illegals, on non citizens working or owning property near the border or coast line, but it might be an option.

I'm thinking most of the criminals are either in border ciites or here. Between our increased 'foreign aid', NAFTA and monies remitted by illegals, a lot of my money is in Mexico. I might not get any, but I could at least visit with it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She is hearing correctly. It is a shame, it used to be a wonderful place.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is a shame, it used to be a wonderful place.
    That can be said for many of our cities and states in this country - and I'm thinking it might just be a good epitaph for the entire country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    It is a shame, it used to be a wonderful place.
    That can be said for many of our cities and states in this country - and I'm thinking it might just be a good epitaph for the entire country.
    I am wondering if there is a decent place left on earth
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Truly, I don't know.

I have thought about this a lot and I don't think so.

The only solution is to make changes here, but we are fast approaching the point at which we will not be able to make changes.

Everyone go to City Counsel Meetings; call today and find out when and where to attend. Ask if they have public speaking. The local newspapers are usually at these meetings.

Asked to speak to your City Manager's.

The fight is on for Americans!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12