Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Frustrated . . .

I am very frustrated tonight when I was watching Fox and they were harping on the bad economy, loss of jobs, the stock market and they did a segment on several hospitals losing millions of dollars and some that will have to close.

WHY DON'T PEOPLE GET THIS AND UNDERSTAND THIS???? They were talking about even insureds now coming in and not paying their bills (when they have insurance). But without that, why do people not realize that people who have no insurance and use hospitals as their physician care and then they don't pay . . . WHAT DO THEY EXPECT??? Who can't understand that when you cater to illegals, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET PAID???

I truly feel everything that is going wrong with our nation today stems for illegals and our loss of morality!!! They are draining us dry of every resource this great country has!! Look at all the gas they use, ALL THE MONEY THEY SEND BACK TO THEIR CORRUPT mexico, the taxes they do not pay, the hospital and doctor bills they do not pay, the anchor babies that get free healthcare, the low wages they earn as slave labor, the strain on our education system, the jobs they are taking . . . WHY CAN'T PEOPLE SEE THIS??

I also got frustrated today when I was reading our local newspaper and how metro schools are pushing immersion of spanish now!!! That soon it will not be an option and all the children in the metro schools will have to learn spanish. It showed one little American girl working on a spanish project for HISPANIC WEEK!!!!!

I WANT TO SCREAM!!!

I feel like I am living in the twilight zone!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

alisab, I totally understand how you feel!!! I get so frustrated and angry that more people just don't open their eyes! I usually have to take a little breaky break when I start feeling like this. I did just that right after the election. I took a break from reading too much of the bad news and just sat down with a good book and watched some dumb t.v. I feel refreshed and ready to tackle the tasks coming our way. Just realize that these problems will be here for a while, but, more people are catching on and we will make progress. Don't worry too much about it. There is nothing you personally can do to fix all this right now. That's why this is such a great place for us to come together and fight and that we know we are not the only one who feels this way. You have friends here and remember, we all at one time did not know all the things we know now about illegal immigration. We will all be o.k.

You see things as you say "I feel like I am living in the twilight zone!!!!

I felt it’s more like the movie [b]“INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERSâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Corporate America is destroying US, bit by bit. I bet these hospitals still pay the staff but they are going under due to a negative balance on income after writing off all expenses, maybe. If you and I got to write off all our expenses, use depreciation against our earnings, and take all interest off on our taxes, we might be very much in the negative income, too. With negative income we would owe no taxes, I would be surprised to find a corporate run hospital paying any federal or state taxes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Corporate America is destroying US, bit by bit. I bet these hospitals still pay the staff but they are going under due to a negative balance on income after writing off all expenses, maybe. If you and I got to write off all our expenses, use depreciation against our earnings, and take all interest off on our taxes, we might be very much in the negative income, too. With negative income we would owe no taxes, I would be surprised to find a corporate run hospital paying any federal or state taxes.
    JUST WAIT!

<div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

LOL - this is so true; and I wonder how long is it going to take for everyone to understand the fools we American Citizens have been for the government and corporate America in the name of business and PROFIT.

BAILOUT TIME AGAIN FOR THE HOSPITALS? NO MORE BAILOUT; LET ALL BUSINESSES GO UNDER.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I am very frustrated tonight when I was watching Fox and they were harping on the bad economy, loss of jobs, the stock market and they did a segment on several hospitals losing millions of dollars and some that will have to close.

WHY DON'T PEOPLE GET THIS AND UNDERSTAND THIS???? They were talking about even insureds now coming in and not paying their bills (when they have insurance). But without that, why do people not realize that people who have no insurance and use hospitals as their physician care and then they don't pay . . . WHAT DO THEY EXPECT??? Who can't understand that when you cater to illegals, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET PAID???

I truly feel everything that is going wrong with our nation today stems for illegals and our loss of morality!!! They are draining us dry of every resource this great country has!! Look at all the gas they use, ALL THE MONEY THEY SEND BACK TO THEIR CORRUPT mexico, the taxes they do not pay, the hospital and doctor bills they do not pay, the anchor babies that get free healthcare, the low wages they earn as slave labor, the strain on our education system, the jobs they are taking . . . WHY CAN'T PEOPLE SEE THIS??

I also got frustrated today when I was reading our local newspaper and how metro schools are pushing immersion of spanish now!!! That soon it will not be an option and all the children in the metro schools will have to learn spanish. It showed one little American girl working on a spanish project for HISPANIC WEEK!!!!!
    I WANT TO SCREAM!!!
    I feel like I am living in the twilight zone!!!!"

I could totally relate to what you're going through, and then some! So could alot of others too...There's good advice here already, from these wonderful patriots. Support works wonders if we utilize it...
    Aside from everything else that's going on in our country, my husband lost his job to an illegal (we suspect) on Sept. 11th of this year. He was a warehouse distribution supervisor for 5 years, and was getting paid fairly well. A few months before Sept. 11th, the owner of the company asked Tony to 'train' this newcomer of his job. My husband asked why, and he told him that the warehouse is expanding and he will need the help. We knew this was true, so we didn't think anything of it, though I should have known better...Yep, a month later, they laid my husband off "due to the economy". BS. They hired the other guy to replace my husband for half the salery he was getting. We now have no health insurance, (Cobra is too expensive) and no meds. It's scary, because he has a heart condition and I have MS. Social services won't help us because they said that my husband recieves "too much money" from unemployment." What kind of crap is that?
    So now I wait for the replies from the free meds applications that we applied for. We're going crazy over here! But what I do is release my anger and frustrations...go outside and scream, break something (of my own), cry, etc..and then come back in and pray. It might sound a bit crazy, but it works for me. Sometimes watching the idiot box helps too, if there's something funny on... We all have to be strong, at least try to be without getting sick. Coming here helps alot too. I also started my own online support group. It's a very small one, but with an excellent group of patriots that are always there for each other. Helping others helps us heal too.
    Don't give up. Take it one day at a time, sometimes moment by moment. Then pick up where you left off and keep fighting for what you believe in.
    God Bless you all,
    God Bless America
    Anise

I cannot hardly stand listening to television, the news is corporate controlled. The other day I was listening to PBS for North Carolina Legislators went to Mexico; studying both economies to merge them together. I am so sick!

Turn your frustration into activity.I spent the week before the election mailing out copies of alipacs endorsements and what facts I had on illegal immigrants to almost 2000 contacts across the u.s.I am now working on letters to some enviromental groups with photos from the border also a letter to M.A.D.D with info I am digging up on undocumented drivers and deaths and injuries caused by them.Any more ideas let me know better yet if you think of something GO FOR IT. Make your anger work for you.Think outside the box dont just hide and hope it gets better.

This old rebel will never give up!!

I too believe most of our economic problems in this country are caused by the illegals aliens. This includes much of the subprime mortgages that were given to illegals...How stupid is it to allow an unlimited number of un-skilled poor people who are illegal into the United States?? These people are costing us billions every year...How many more people do we need to wash cars and flip burgers?

Thanks to the million of illegal aliens, California schools and hospitals have been destroyed...In fact the state is broke. but the illegals keep coming and are demanding more tax payer services....Now the governor and the local governments are desperate to find anyway they can to put the burden on us the taxpayers.

California and evenually the whole nation is going down like the Titanic. But Washington doesn't care, the illegals just keep coming!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast