Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The funding of our enemy....

I will be writing letters to most if not all sponsors of La Raza. I suggest others do the same. Don't wait to get to this point again!

Banned

Re: The funding of our enemy....

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    I will be writing letters to most if not all sponsors of La Raza. I suggest others do the same. Don't wait to get to this point again!
    I will back this one agian ,

I dont believe that alot of the supportrs that La Raza say they have, support them that much... they do Have a few that support them that shocked the heck out of me.

I'll join you in writing too. I'm sick of these companies feeding the beast of Laraza! I will let them know if they support Laraza I will not do business with them.

I will do the same. I will send each of them a letter of intent. If they continue to support LaRaza or the ilk, I will cease to patronize them, and will get as many others to do the same.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Re: The funding of our enemy....

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    I will back this one agian ,

I dont believe that alot of the supportrs that La Raza say they have, support them that much... they do Have a few that support them that shocked the heck out of me.
    I don't care if they don't even give them a cent - they shouldn't be acknowledging them.