Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: General: If Ebola Breaks Out In Central America, There Will Be A Mass Migration Into

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

General: If Ebola Breaks Out In Central America, There Will Be A Mass Migration Into

The Not So Silent Majority By Proliferocks.com

Obama's next planned crisis???
    Posted on October 8, 2014

General: If Ebola Breaks Out In Central America, There Will Be A "Mass Migration" Into The U.S.

Video at the page link:

GEN. JOHN F. KELLY: If Ebola breaks out in Haiti or Central America I think it's literally, "Katy, bar the door" in terms of mass migration of Central Americans into the United States. 68,000 children essentially wondered across our border this year with no -- with the exception of the terrible things that do happen to them, particularly the young ladies, on the way up -- they pretty much get into the country unimpeded.

So these populations will move to either run away from Ebola or in the fear of having been infected to get to the United States to get taken care of. So that's one issue. But the larger issue from a national security point of view is this network...

Back to the Ebola thing, I'll tell you a story. I was down in Costa Rica talking to our embassy personnel. One of them relayed a story to me. They were standing on the border of Costa Rica and Nicaragua, which is not really a border. I mean it's all free flow. If you don't have the right papers for a very small amount of money you can go through the border. But there were 5 or 6 black guys at the border waiting in line to pass into Nicaragua on the way north and the embassy person walked over and just asked who they were. And they said, "We're from Liberia, we've been on the road for about a week, and we're on the way to New York City." Illegally. So they're on the network. I think they had flown in from Trinidad and then met up with traffickers and now they're on their way in.

They could have made it to New York City and still be in the incubation period of Ebola. So, I got back to this issue, and I've highlighted this issue in Washington, that if there is an outbreak in the Caribbean, particularly in Central America, it will make the 68,000 unaccompanied children look like a small problem. (National Defense University, October 7, 2014)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...to_the_us.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Southcom Commander: Ebola Outbreak in Central America Could Cause Mass Illegal Migration to U.S.

October 8, 2014 9:30 am

(USNI) - The head of U.S. Southern Command (SOUTHCOM) warned an Ebola outbreak in Central America or the Caribbean could trigger a mass migration to the U.S. of people fleeing the disease and implied established Central American illegal trafficking networks could introduce the infected into the U.S., during remarks at a Tuesday panel on security issues in the Western Hemisphere at the National Defense University.
    “If it comes to the Western Hemisphere, the countries that we’re talking about have almost no ability to deal with it — particularly in Haiti and Central America,” SOUTHCOM Commander, Marine Gen. John F. Kelly, said in response to a question of his near term concerns in the region.
    “It will make the 68,000 unaccompanied minors look like a small problem.”
    FAX BLAST SPECIAL: Demand Congress Stop the Spread of Ebola NOW, before it’s too late!
    An Ebola outbreak could encourage the poor and increasingly desperate populations in Central American countries — like Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador — to leave in droves.
    “I think you’ve seen this so many times in the past, when in doubt, take off,” he said.
    Though an ocean away from Ebola hotspots in Africa, a growing numbers of West Africans are using the illicit trafficking routes through Central America to enter the U.S. illegally and could introduce the disease in the U.S.
    Kelly stressed through out the panel session at NDU how effective the criminal transportation networks were at moving people and material into the U.S.
    “We see a lot of West Africans moving in that network,” he said.
    Kelly passed on a story from a border checkpoint in Costa Rica — told to him by an American embassy official — in which five or six men from Liberia were waiting to cross into Nicaragua.
    The group had flown into Trinidad and then traveled to Costa Rica hoping to travel up the Central American isthmus and into the U.S.
    Given the length of the journey, “they could have been in New York City well within the incubation period for Ebola,” Kelly said.
    The realities of a potential outbreak caused Kelly to ask his staff to start thinking about the affects to the SOUTHCOM area of operations (AO) and pay attention to the response of U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM).
    The U.S. has sent 4,000 troops to West Africa to assist countries in dealing with the Ebola outbreaks in the region.
    “The five services of the U.S. military will get it done and be a large solution to this problem,” Kelly said.
    In the meantime, SOUTHCOM is regular contact with AFRICOM in the event of the worst-case outcome.
    “We’re watching what AFRICOM is doing and their plan will be our plan,” Kelly said.
    “The nightmare scenario, I think, is right around the corner.”

http://news.usni.org/2014/10/07/

http://www.teaparty.org/southcom-com...-to-u-s-59820/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rush Limbaugh

I don't think immigration's on the mind here of General Kelly. He's concerned about defending and protecting the country!

Dr. Fauci, Please Call General Kelly About Ebola
    The Rush Limbaugh Show is the most listened to radio talk show in America, broadcast on over 600 radio stations nationwide. It is hosted by America's Anchorman, Rush Limbaugh
    rushlimbaugh.com

Dr. Fauci, Please Call General Kelly

October 08, 2014

Windows Media

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
    RUSH: Now, normally, folks, I would ignore this because doing this is simply gonna elevate it, and I've rolled the dice on this. Some of these things you let go; some of these things you mention. Alan Colmes, I don't know what I ever did to Alan Colmes. He's got a Fox News radio show and last night he interviewed the National Institutes of Health director of infectious diseases, Dr. Anthony Fauci, who came to be known and acquired great fame during the AIDS epidemic back in the eighties. They're talking about Ebola and I want you to listen to what Colmes said to Anthony Fauci.

COLMES: You've got people like Rush Limbaugh saying that Obama purposely wants Ebola to come to the country. I mean, this has gotta drive you nuts as a scientist, right?
    RUSH: I asked the staff here shortly after the program began, did I ever say that? I say a lot of things here and it's tough to definitively say I haven't said something, but if I had said that, don't you think that would have been in the news already? Don't you think it would be the latest attempt to do harm to me? When have I ever -- I'm asking you guys again. Have I ever said that Obama purposely wants Ebola in the country? Nobody on the staff remembers it. We can do a keyword search of transcripts and find it for certain.
    If I had said that, there would have been panic on the other side of the glass. (interruption) Yeah, the closest I've got is there are people who think we are responsible for this. I played this sound bite of this author who thinks that Liberia was formed by people escaping slavery. We can't turn our backs on them. So if Ebola shows up we kind of deserve it because we caused it, you know, that kind of thinking is out there. But I never said that Obama wants Ebola to come to the country. So, anyway, we got two sound bites with Dr. Anthony Fauci answering this.
    FAUCI: I wouldn't say it drives me nuts, but it certainly is a distraction at best and very annoying at worst. I always say, and my colleagues in the health care and public health sector always say, "Let evidence be the thing that directs your opinion and directs what you do, not just wild speculation." So when you look at something like completely isolating a country -- don't like any planes in or out, just completely isolate them -- that, in fact, would probably make matters worse because the best way to protect Americans is to suppress the epidemic in West Africa. And if you shut them off from the rest of the world, it's only gonna get much worse there and spread to other African countries.
    RUSH: You know, I'm sorry. I don't... (interruption) Exactly! These are two different things, and I don't get the connection here. He says (summarized), "Wild speculation like completely isolating, don't let planes in or out just completely, would make matters worse because the best way to protect Americans is to suppress the epidemic"? Well, what is keeping it there but suppressing it?
    That's what keeping airplanes from Liberia out of the United States means: Suppressing it in Africa, containing it! There's no cure for it. The only thing you can do is contain it, and so the people who are suggesting keeping...? Isolating Africans? Nobody's talking about isolating Africans. What people are doing is talking about saving lives. There's only one common-sensical thing to do: Stop the spread.
    How stopping the spread becomes "isolating, ostracizing, stigmatizing" in these people's minds is beyond me. Well, no, it's not beyond me. They're thinking politically. Wild speculation? Look at the Boston Globe: "Political Talk Adds to Ebola Apprehension," and this piece dumps on Rand Paul, Huckabee, and Fox News and talk radio. These people they ostracize are simply quoting other things and other people in the media!
    I knew this was gonna happen. They turn everything political, but what Fauci said here -- and he's not the first one. This is so contradictory. "It would be wrong to isolate them. What we need to do is suppress the epidemic"? Well, how in the hell do you do that if you don't stop airplanes from their arriving here? Yet that somehow is stigmatizing and racist? There are two more bites to this, but I gotta take a break, so be right back.
    BREAK TRANSCRIPT
    RUSH: So I guess Dr. Anthony Fauci doesn't believe in quarantines? What is this? I don't think these people realize how contradictory they sound. They sit there and say, "What we need to do is suppress the epidemic in Africa," and then condemn anybody who agrees with 'em as being racist or bigoted or what have you! It's really incredible. So I guess he doesn't believe in quarantines.

If he doesn't believe in quarantines, why are they quarantining neighborhoods and whole sections of cities in West Africa? Why are they quarantining people down in Dallas? The idea is to suppress Ebola, not to isolate it! We're expressing it. We're trying to keep it from spreading because there isn't a cure for. It's a virus.
    There aren't too many viruses for which there are cures. Some vaccines. (sniveling liberal voice) "But, of course, the history of quarantine is the history of discrimination, ladies of gentlemen. The history of quarantine is the history of discrimination of the poor and the powerless by the rich and the powerful. That's the history of quarantine. (sniffs) Yeeees." Couple more here. Dr. Fauci continues after his confusing, contradictory suggestions about Africa.
    FAUCI: When people start talking about people coming in from Guatemala (snickers) giving us Ebola, what are they talking about? It's -- it's -- it's just, you know, connecting the wrong dots of different kinds of fears and opinions you have about immigration. This has nothing to do with Ebola.
    RUSH: Eh, he's being a good liberal. Who is talking about this? Oh, there is somebody. Who is talking about people coming in from Guatemala? General John F. Kelly yesterday at the National Defense University. Southern Command Commander, Marine Corps General John Kelly was asked by a reporter, "What keeps you up at night?"
    KELLY: The Ebola issue. There's no way you can keep Ebola in West Africa. If it comes to the Western Hemisphere, many countries in the Western Hemisphere have about no ability to deal with an Ebola outbreak. So, much like western Africa, it'll rage for some period of time. If Ebola breaks out in Haiti or in Central America, I think is literally, "Katie, bar the door," in terms of the mass migration of Central Americans into the United States. These populations will move to either run away from Ebola, or -- in the fear of having been infected -- to get to the United States where will be taken care of.

RUSH: So, Dr. Fauci, you want to call General John Kelly and tell him that he's a fearmonger? 'Cause that's what you said. "People start talking about people coming in from Guatemala," that's Central America, Dr. Fauci, "giving us Ebola, what are they talking about? It's just, you know, connecting the wrong dots, different kind of fears and opinions about immigration."
    See? So we now know he's an open-borders liberal, and anything that might close the borders is gonna be mocked, laughed at, made fun of and labeled as bigotry. But it was not somebody in the media, Dr. Fauci, and it wasn't good old Alan Colmes misquoting me. It was General John Kelly who said, "If you think migration's what it is now, wait 'til Ebola breaks out down there, and there's no stopping it," and does anybody disagree with that?
    BREAK TRANSCRIPT
    RUSH: One more audio sound bite here from Dr. John Kelly, the US Southern Command commander, Marine Corps general. Again, this comes on the heels of Dr. Anthony Fauci, who is... Let me get his title. He is the Director of Infectious Diseases at the NIH, the National Institutes for Health, and he's out there claiming (summarized), "Ah, these people claiming that Ebola could come up from Central America?
    "Why, who would do such a thing? Why, how responsible is that? Why, what is the evidence of that? That's just people who are anti-immigrant!" Well, the guy saying it's the commander of the US Southern Command is all, and here is the second sound bite in which he tells a story of a group of illegals recently found trying to get to New York illegally from Liberia, coming in through, you guessed it...

KELLY: I was down in Costa Rica a couple weeks ago talking to our embassy personnel. One of them relayed a story to me. There were five or six black guys who were there at the border waiting in line to pass into Nicaragua and then on the way north, and the embassy person walked over and just asked who they were, and they said, "Well, we're from Liberia, been on the road about a week, and we're on the way to New York City, illegally." They could have made it to New York City and still be within the incubation period of Ebola.
    RUSH: But it's just racist, I guess, to point that out. It's just racist and bigoted, and it's anti-immigrant to point this out -- and especially to call them "black guys." Oh, my God, how dare he? This is Commander US Southern Command. I want you to hear those sound bites because Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institutes for Health said, "When people start talking about people coming in Guatemala giving us Ebola, what are they talking about? It's just, you know, connecting the wrong dots, the different kinds of fears and opinions you have about immigration."
    I don't think immigration's on the mind here of General Kelly. He's concerned about defending and protecting the country! He's the commander of the US Southern Command. Yeah, Southern Command. Not Central, Southern Command. That's this hemisphere. So, anyway, you see how politics and political correctness has already come to dominate the honest analysis of what we're dealing with and the skewed opinions of how we ought to deal with it.
    END TRANSCRIPT

Related Links

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20..._general_kelly

Laura Ingraham

Stopping the spread of a virus is now racist? Of course. https://grabien.com/story.php?id=15606

Exclusive Montage — Media: Restricting Travel from Ebola Countries = Racist
    Grabien takes a look at the mainstream media’s response to calls for restricting travel and closing...
    grabien.com

Many Links/Videos/Articles at the page link:

https://grabien.com/story.php?id=15606

White House: We Won’t Stop People From Ebola-Stricken Countries Coming To US

White House spokesman Josh Earnest rebuffed questions Oct. 1 about a possible federal ban on travel from Ebola-stricken countries, and said the president will rely instead on government medical professionals to contain imported epidemics. “These are the experts, they have a keen understanding of how to prevent the spread of this disease,” he said, adding “we can stop the spread of Ebola in its tracks.” “What are the conditions under which the President would order or want to see travel restrictions?” asked one reporter. “We are confident that the sophisticated medical infrastructure that exists here in the United States can prevent the wide spread of Ebola,” Earnest said.

video.lauraingraham.com · 6,101 Shares · 2 October 2014

Video at the page link:

http://video.lauraingraham.com/White...9#.VDWyFzotC1s

I got news for the dumbed down public in AmeriKa

Ebola doesn't know or care if you are a Democrat / Republican / Independent / Black / White / Latino / Asian

It doesn't care if your parent or kids like open borders or not

It wants all of you

Stand With Phil Robertson

THIS is how it could get real ugly, real fast.
    If Ebola Hits Mexico, Central or South America, USA Will Be Swamped With Refugees
    http://www.libertynews.com/2014/10/i...with-refugees/

If Ebola Hits Mexico, Central or South America, USA Will Be Swamped With Refugees | LibertyNEWS.com
    A Marine Corps general is warning that if Ebola hits any of the countries south of our border we should expect to be swamped with people fleeing the k...
    libertynews.com

If Ebola Hits Mexico, Central or South America, USA Will Be Swamped With Refugees

By Warner Todd Huston
    3 12:13 pm October 8, 2014

A Marine Corps general is warning that if Ebola hits any of the countries south of our border we should expect to be swamped with people fleeing the killer virus.
    Marine Corps Gen. John F. Kelly, the commander of the U.S. Southern Command, recently warned an audience that we will find a major problem if Ebola hits Central or South America or Mexico. It will cause millions to flee northward in fear and they will surely bring Ebola and every other disease with them.
    Jeryl Bier has the quotes
    “By the end of the year, there’s supposed to be 1.4 million people infected with Ebola and 62 percent of them dying, according to the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention]…”
    “So, much like West Africa, it will rage for a period of time,” Kelly said.
    This is particularly possible scenario if the disease gets to Haiti or Central America, he said. If the disease gets to countries like Guatemala, Honduras or El Salvador, it will cause a panic and people will flee the region, the general said.
    “If it breaks out, it’s literally, ‘Katie bar the door,’ and there will be mass migration into the United States,” Kelly said. “They will run away from Ebola, or if they suspect they are infected, they will try to get to the United States for treatment.”
    Does Obama have an emergency plan to rush troops to the border to stop this possible influx? If he doesn’t he is setting up a situation where perhaps thousands of Americans will die.
    Does he care? Tell us your thoughts in the comments.

http://www.libertynews.com/2014/10/i...with-refugees/

Ebola Could Trigger Huge Migration Into The US, Says a top military commander.

A top military commander says, if Ebola reaches South America, the U.S. border will be swamped by a huge wave of terrified migrants. Marine Corps Gen. John F. Kelly, chief of U.S. Southern Command, said Tuesday at a speech in Washington, D.C., “If it breaks out, it’s literally, ‘Katie bar the door,’ and there will be mass migration into the United States. They will run away from Ebola, or if they suspect they are infected, they will try to get to the United States for treatment." He said, Liberians and other Africans are already trying to get into the United States via Mexico and other Latin American countries.

Ebola Could Trigger Huge Migration Into The US, Says Top General

1:00 PM 10/08/2014
    Neil Munro
    White House Correspondent

If Ebola reaches South America, the U.S. border will be swamped by a huge wave of terrified migrants, says a top military commander.
    “If it breaks out, it’s literally, ‘Katie bar the door,’ and there will be mass migration into the United States,” Marine Corps Gen. John F. Kelly, chief of U.S. Southern Command, said Tuesday at a speech in Washington, D.C.
    “They will run away from Ebola, or if they suspect they are infected, they will try to get to the United States for treatment,” he said at National Defense University.
    Liberians and other Africans are already trying to get into the United States via Mexico and other Latin American countries, he said.
    In a recent visit to Costa Rica and Nicaragua, Kelly met Africans trying to cross the border. On one street, a group of men “were waiting in line to pass into Nicaragua and then on their way north,” he said.
    “The embassy person walked over and asked who they were and they told him they were from Liberia and they had been on the road about a week. … They met up with the [smuggling] network in Trinidad and now they were on their way to the United States — illegally, of course,” Kelly said.
    If not blocked by U.S. border guards, the men “could have made it to New York City and still be within the incubation period for Ebola.”
    Kelly was also pessimistic that the deadly disease can be contained within Africa. ”By the end of the year, there’s supposed to be 1.4 million people infected with Ebola and 62 percent of them dying. … That’s horrific and there is no way we can keep Ebola [contained] in West Africa.”

Follow Neil on Twitter
    Tags: Ebola, Mexico, Migration

http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/08/eb...s-top-general/

General: US Will Face Immigration Stampede If Ebola Reaches Central America

by AWR Hawkins 8 Oct 2014, 9:37 AM PDT
    breitbart

On October 7, Marine Corps General John F. Kelly said it will be "Katie bar the door" and "mass immigration into the United States" if Ebola reaches Central America.

Kelly was speaking to the National Defense University in Washington DC.

According to The Weekly Standard, Kelly cited Centers for Disease Control and Prevention numbers predicting "1.4 million people infected with Ebola...by the end of the year...and 62 percent of them dying." He said that if the disease somehow reaches Guatemala, Honduras, or El Salvador, panic will ensue and people will flee those countries for the US.

Said Kelly: "They will run away from Ebola, or if they suspect they are infected, they will try to get to the United States for treatment."

On July 5, Defense One reported Kelly's Congressional testimony about the porous condition of the US southern border and specifically, "the steady flow of illegal drugs, weapons, and people from Central America."

He stressed the need for "more drones, money, and ships" to protect the southern border at that time, and that was before the possibility of an immigration explosion due to Ebola was even imagined.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...entral-America
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Conservative Lady

Defense Dept Fears Ebola Border Stampede in U.S. - Predicts 1.4 Million Cases by January, Central American Trigger

Defense Dept Fears Ebola Border Stampede in U.S. – Predicts 1.4 Million Cases by January,...
    Imagine a situation which combines two of the three greatest threats to America into one, our wide open borders and the Ebola crisis. That is what the Department of...
    gopthedailydose.com

Defense Dept Fears Ebola Border Stampede in U.S. – Predicts 1.4 Million Cases by January, Central American Trigger

Posted on 8 October, 2014 by Rick Wells

Imagine a situation which combines two of the three greatest threats to America into one, our wide open borders and the Ebola crisis. That is what the Department of Defense has done, and they consider the illegal entry of masses of infected people through our southern border to be a real possibility. The circumstances which would precede such an event seem to be lining up just right.
    The DoD predicts the number of Ebola cases worldwide to be 1.4 million by the end of the year, with a 62% mortality rate. We have already seen how the United States is seen across the globe as the best treatment option for those who believe they may have been infected and that they will not hesitate to beat a path to our door.
    Obama, Kerry and their obedient talking head officials continue to leave us vulnerable by permitting travel into the United States by anyone who is infected with the disease, as long as they have not yet become symptomatic. They are Ebola time bombs, ticking their way through customs and into American neighborhoods.
    That policy is irresponsible and will certainly result in more infections and more fatalities. But what the Defense Department is concerned with has the potential to literally be the end of the United States as we know it. They fear that Ebola will find its way into Central or South America, sparking a flood of illegals crashing our border, fearful of the disease or intent on getting the life-saving treatment that they cannot get in their own country.
    On the official DoD news outlet, Marine Corps Gen. John F. Kelly, the commander of U.S. Southern Command is quoted as saying, “The potential spread of Ebola into Central and Southern America is a real possibility.
    He added, “By the end of the year, there’s supposed to be 1.4 million people infected with Ebola, with 62 percent of them dying, according to the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention]. That’s horrific. And there is no way we can keep Ebola [contained] in West Africa.”
    He acknowledges that if the disease comes to our hemisphere, the affected nations will not be equipped to deal with it, saying, “So, much like West Africa, it will rage for a period of time.”
    Kelly expressed particular concern about the consequences of the disease breaking out in Haiti or Central America. He said, “If the disease gets to countries like Guatemala, Honduras or El Salvador, it will cause a panic and people will flee the region.”
    Most alarmingly, General Kelly said, “If it breaks out, it’s literally, ‘Katie bar the door,’ and there will be mass migration into the United States. They will run away from Ebola, or if they suspect they are infected, they will try to get to the United States for treatment.”
    He spoke of a visit he made to Costa Rica and Nicaragua recently with U.S. embassy personnel in which he witnessed a group of men who were waiting in line to be smuggled into the U.S.
    Kelly said, “The embassy person walked over and asked who they were and they told him they were from Liberia and they had been on the road about a week.” He added, “They met up with the network in Trinidad and now they were on their way to the United States — illegally, of course.” They “could have made it to New York City and still be within the incubation period for Ebola.”
    He says his command is in regular discussions with their counterparts in U.S. Africa Command, getting advice on what has been the most effective means for them in responding to the outbreak.
    For those who question Obama’s motives on a variety of fronts, one might conclude that this will create a convenient opportunity for him to declare martial law, coming on the heels of the rush of people and the overwhelming conditions he will create on his own through the illegal amnesty declaration.
    Adding the death and fear from Ebola into the mix and the purchases of personal protective equipment, riot gear, ammunition and armored vehicles by the feds and militarized police don’t seem so difficult to explain. The stacks of plastic caskets and rumors of FEMA camps seem a little more plausible.
    One thing is certain. If this scenario does play out in a manner even resembling General Kelly’s fears, Obama will have accomplished his fundamental transformation of America, with two years to spare.

Rick Wells is a conservative writer who recognizes that our nation, our Constitution and our traditions are under a full scale assault from multiple threats. Please “Like” him on Facebook, “Follow” him on Twitter or visit www.rickwells.us

Related posts:

1. [Watch] Globally, Only One Nation’s Military Fires Weapons At Americans – Mexico
    2. [Watch] Tahmooressi Still in Captiviy, O’Reilly Renews Call To Boycott Mexico, America’s Enemy

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/10/0...rican-trigger/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast