Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The genie is out of the bottle

if Calif. beaches are getting safety signs in English and Spanish then it will be traffic signs. Then it is legislating in Spanish. There is no reason for this to stop. Folks it is done, Spanish is now taking over and will spread like a virus. America as we know is over. Thank you to our leaders.

when Dubya bailed out Bear Stearns i said the same thing . Our leads are Traitors and corrupt to the highest degree ! Bush has done nothing not a thing for the people . I will not admit he's Gop , dna is all wrong
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I just picked up a menu from a new south of the border restaurant in town. It's called Los Volcanes, comida mexicana tradicional. There is a large Mexican flag hanging outside. As I was looking in the window three guys walked by and screamed 'Viva Mexico!!'

Anyway, the menu is in Spanish with English in brackets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The genie is out of the bottle

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    if Calif. beaches are getting safety signs in English and Spanish then it will be traffic signs. Then it is legislating in Spanish. There is no reason for this to stop. Folks it is done, Spanish is now taking over and will spread like a virus. America as we know is over. Thank you to our leaders.
    I have to agree with you,there are not many Americans left that are willing to stand up to this.

Re: The genie is out of the bottle

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    This does not shock me. The only surprise is that the signs were not already in Spanish.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    I just picked up a menu from a new south of the border restaurant in town. It's called Los Volcanes, comida mexicana tradicional. There is a large Mexican flag hanging outside. As I was looking in the window three guys walked by and screamed 'Viva Mexico!!'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for me, I have boycotted everything Mexican since Mayday 2006 and will continue it till I am not here anymore. I have been to Mexico three times but they saw the last of me in Cancun 7 years ago. I have had my fill with everything south of the border.

alamb wrote:
    Thank you to our leaders.
    No way. We have the leaders we deserve. This is the fault of the American people, not the leaders! You want to be complacent, lazy slobs waiting for someone else to take care of it--it ain't gonna happen. It's up to us...the buck stops here!

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for me, I have boycotted everything Mexican since Mayday 2006 and will continue it till I am not here anymore. I have been to Mexico three times but they saw the last of me in Cancun 7 years ago. I have had my fill with everything south of the border.
    You're not alone. I have never been to Mexico and have no intentions
    to go, no matter the circusntances.
    They will never see the color of my dollars. Besides, I am already
    sick of Spanish as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by KotahBear
    alamb wrote:
    Thank you to our leaders.
    No way. We have the leaders we deserve. This is the fault of the American people, not the leaders! You want to be complacent, lazy slobs waiting for someone else to take care of it--it ain't gonna happen. It's up to us...the buck stops here!
    Well stated
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was fuming earlier today when I came out of the local super market (meijers) they were taking the signs down in the aisles and putting up signs in english/spanish needless to say I am calling Meijers headquarters in the am and voicing my disgust.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast