Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GET MAD!!! FIGHT BACK!!!

That is exactly what I plan on doing. No, I do not plan to sit home on polling day. I'm going to vote!! And WRITE IN A NAME!!! Its my right.
    And I plan on supporting the Minuteman Fence Project. We have 11 months to put up a Fence, one that TELLS THE ELITES...TELLS THEM IT IS OUR COUNTRY! And NOT THIERS TO RUIN!
    Secure our Borders, thats what they do not want, so by building the fence it WILL UPSET THIER PLANS!
    Michele Malken has a wonderful article today...And every word is the truth, she plans on fighting tooth and nail. And so am I.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I agree Patriot.

Here's the article:
    Quo vadis, conservatives?
    By Michelle Malkin • February 7, 2008 06:06 AM I filed an extra, post-Super Tuesday syndicated column this week. Felt like we needed a pep talk. Ignore John McCain. Don’t “calm down.â€
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Yes...and I will write in ICE DICTATORSHIP on my ballot !!!