Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Getting The Word Out About Illegal Aliens

I watched O'Reilly's segment last night about two stories. One was about a group of teenagers who targeted and killed someone they thought might be an illegal alien. The story made front page headlines on many of the MSM papers. The other story was about two women who were killed by a drunk IA driver from Afghanistan. He had been arrested numerous times in the past, identified as being in the country illegally and returned to the street each time. This story got almost NO coverage by the MSM. This is an outrage beyond description! A beyond the pale discrimination against Americans by our very own media! What I am getting at is how do we get the truth out to people who don't know what's happening?

Since nothing else seems to be working effectively, why couldn't a group be formed that gathers donations and posts the truth on billboards across the country? A non-racial straightforward truth about how illegal immigration is impacting our country? Ideas:

XX people are killed in this country each year by IA's? Compare it to XX Americans killed in the war on terror.

XX dollars were spent last year on education for IA's.

XX dollars were spent last year on medical care for IA's

...and so on. This could be especially powerful at a time when our economy is on the brink of collapse.

Why can't and shouldn't this be done? I'm sure that this has been covered here before but it seemed to get no traction. There are billboards for just about everything else, why not THIS??? This could get a message out to millions in a very BIG way! TELL MY WHY I AM WRONG AND THIS CAN'T BE DONE?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Sorry, this was intended to be posted under general discussion.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

No sweat. It's still a good post.

Here is the story about the illegal Afgan DUI case:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-808368-.html#808368
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think posting billboards would be a great idea. I always wished I had enough money to rent a plane to fly over the Jersey shore with a banner saying ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS A CRIME. Since I dont' have money for that I keep posters in my car and post signs where ever I can.

Another story ignored and distorted by the MSM:

Readers observe: Shooting suspect was illegal, armed

http://www.gazette.net/stories/11192008 ... 2475.shtml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Moving to General Discussion.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I would be willing to see how and what it costs! just remember some places will not rent out billboards without someones approval. And they would probably be vandalized every day. But that is a great idea and i wish i was driving down the street and saw those.

We need to call around and see who owns these billboards and what type of material that they will allow us to put up!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I can't imagine that this would be very difficult to accomplish There are bill boards all over with political advertisements, MADD, Abortion, etc, etc, etc. Bill boards are a VERY effective way of communicating a message and could easily be financially supported by donations from a group of interested people. As I have said before, I don't think enough people realize the scope of the problem but this would certainly be one way of informing them! Alipac is a PAC and bill board advertising would certainly seem logical to me. William, come forth and render your opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    I would be willing to see how and what it costs! just remember some places will not rent out billboards without someones approval. And they would probably be vandalized every day. But that is a great idea and i wish i was driving down the street and saw those.

We need to call around and see who owns these billboards and what type of material that they will allow us to put up!

William Barret Travis

Here is a site that used to raise money very actively to erect billboards opposing illegal immigration: ProjectUSA, "the home of billboard democracy". Now it seems to be more a comments site and you have to register to enter the "Billboards" portion. http://www.projectusa.org/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast