Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now interviewing Tom Ammiano of SF board of supervisors... Re: budget/city downsizing and IAs...

That guy belongs in a freak show
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Lou Dobb's 2nd half of his show had a very good segment about Absolut Vodka. He was advocating a boycott.

You might want to catch the next airing of the show (I think it re-airs).

Hey GoGo,

"Who knows if our input his having any affect on TV and Radio Hosts?"

I think things are starting to heat up in radio land. Mark Levin actually roasted McCain, and the Republicans this past week. He seemed as thought he left the water pail at the door. Perhaps someone spiked his Kool-Aid or something, he was on a roll. Rush has been very cordial and polite beyond his normal self for some weeks now, ever since his launch of Operation Chaos and the backlash that resulted from his having left the 'intellectual honesty' that he had sold to his listeners in a lock box or something. I have been listening to Rush since the late 80's, he has taught me alot over the years. As time has past, Rush has showed himself to be to much of a businessman first and foremost, and a critical and honest thinker only when pressed into a corner. JMO

There are alot of upcomers on the horizon, local market personalities around the country trying to climb the ladder. Some of these guys are coming on strong, this pushes the 'water boys' into being more critical of the system as a whole as opposed to just attacking the dems. Therefore we as an audience just might prosper.

Personally I would like to see some of those with the 'mic' to go out and educate America. There are many areas that need to be approached by the talkies. Enough of the 'he said', 'she said', pub vs dem stuff. Roast all that deserve to roast. Roast the system where it is needed aswell.

Talk radio could start talking more about the obstacles that have been set up by the two party system intended to keep a third party from ever getting anywhere.

Perhaps some in-depth talk about voter fraud, and computer voting and the potential for fraud. Perhaps a look at who in the government helped to push computer voting into the public. Surely there must have been some debate concerning the potential abuses and problems that might occur with such a system. There are books written on the subject, therefore it would be feasible to have the authors of such books on and really take a critical look at things.

Plenty of other subjects that could be brought to the table and examined with a bright light.

I just watched Glenn again and I'm telling you he made a fool of that San Francisco guy.

I mean I'm ROFLMBO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I just watched Glenn again and I'm telling you he made a fool of that San Francisco guy.

I mean I'm ROFLMBO

That was funny no PC for Glenn
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz

I mean I'm ROFLMBO

That was funny no PC for Glenn
    That's what I love about him.

He also did a beautiful tribute to Charlton Heston.

You got that right. This guy was some kind of freak or emotional midget. Unbelievable that this kind of person can be elected to city government.

Glen ground him into the dirt though I thought. Even Glen was pretty much speechless!

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Now interviewing Tom Ammiano of SF board of supervisors... Re: budget/city downsizing and IAs...

That guy belongs in a freak show
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Glen Beck Tonight
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... gb.01.html

April 07, 2008
    • Absolut Insanity with Billboard Ad; San Francisco Invites Illegals to Use Social Services; Condoleezza Rice Reportedly Angling for VP; Clintons` Biggest Charity: Their Own Foundation; Remembering Charlton Heston
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE

He's sparring with the guest - in a way only Beck can do...
    his voice sounded strange. i dont know what was wrong with it.
    but the arguments he gave were weak, telling glenn that its a federal problem and that they dont have a right and will not ask anyone, BUT he said they will cooperate with ICE if asked.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

I mean I'm ROFLMBO
    ..exactly.. LMAO..! ..it was sooo funny..

..I had to watch the last airing.. [2a PT/5a ET]

Savage refers to the city as "San FranSicko"

..oh my.. I have to agree..
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast