Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck Health Scare

Glenn Beck - American Revival Part 3 of 6 Keynote Speech 7-17-10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBkjPT5_byM

Dear Members of Pray for Conservative Voices and Values,
    You may have heard recently that Glenn Beck was diagnosed with Macular Dystrophy. He may or may not lose his eyesight (is what the doctors have told him). You and I both know how important his ability to read has been for all of us. His unquenchable thirst for knowledge and reading has been an invaluable resource for every one of us. Please lift him and his family up in your prayers. I thank God for his loving wife and family who I know will take good care of him no matter what happens. But I also know the power of God and urge you to call on the name of Jesus and ask for a miraculous healing for Glenn Beck.

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/07/19/glenn-beck/

fast forward to 6:25

Go here to watch the entire speech,
    SIX you tube videos

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1091631.html#1091631

April
    I hope that Glenn gets through this with his eye sight intact.

Banned
    I saw this on the huffing post

Funny think is half those loonys called it Gods justice
    and the other half firmly were on Glens side

Thank you jamesw62 for the post regarding this situation and the prayers that are being said for Glenn Beck. I just heard this news about his eyes from Glenn on his show today. His focus on prayer and on faith have surely strengthened him within, and he has many faithful friends to stand with him. I pray that his sight will not deteriorate. I also pray that he will know that the Lord is with them in all things, both good and bad.

Psalm 23, it is written,..."The Lord is my Shepherd..."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My Mom is not happy about this. It will be a very very sad day if Glenn can't work anymore.

Aw I didn't hear about that. I try to catch the last 30 mins of him at lunchtime . . . It really would be a tradgedy to lose his voice and his perspective on the radio

Why do good people get hurt, sick and die young while the evil people just go on and on and on and on . . .? or at least it seems that way.

even if the worse happens, the radio show will go on, you might not be able to see, but you sure as heck can hear what others are saying and still talk on a radio.

TV might be another story

Whatever happens, I believe that Glenn will use whatever tools available to him, to continue to do his work.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    My thoughts and prayers are going out to Glenn and his family at this scary time in their lives. May everything work out for him. He has taught me so much and for that I will always be so grateful. Keep the faith Glenn!! We love ya!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast