Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck Tonight

He is interviewing the President of Georgia. He is clarifying a lot in this interview. He is America educated. Knows his history and tells what is really going on.

Two divisions have gone into Georgia. It takes MONTHS to get that together. It was planned by Russia. So if you're interested, listen to the whole interview to get the full story.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course RUSSIA did this! Since the fall of the Soviet Empire seventeen years ago, Russia has CHAFED at being a SECOND-rate world power and is willing to try ANYTHING to BOOST her influence and prestige. Only, as my mother, whose ancestral land is the adjacent UKRAINE, observed, being a BULLY generates FEAR but NO respect! And, Russia IS a bully, she said, one of history's WORST--she oppressed MANY neighboring states, including the Ukraine, for CENTURIES!

He also has a good interview with a guy writing a book on Obama. This guy is even scarier than I thought.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

it was a very good show . good enough to where i feel i'm in the know now on the situation . The Bully the EU feeds is on the prowl
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    He also has a good interview with a guy writing a book on Obama. This guy is even scarier than I thought.
    Jerome Corsi is also going to be on Larry King on the regular CNN

Unfortunately, so is that Paul idiot from media matters, the one whos head Lou Ripped off in a debate a couple of months ago

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

Unfortunately, so is that Paul idiot from media matters, the one whos head Lou Ripped off in a debate a couple of months ago
    Are they on together?

Are they on together?
    yes as just like on Lou Dobbs a couple of months ago, Paul had to have the most words and interrupted and Corsi at sometimes could not get in any words at times

Are they on together?
    yes as just like on Lou Dobbs a couple of months ago, Paul had to have the most words and interrupted and Corsi at sometimes could not get in any words at times
    Of course that's what all libs do. They eat up the time slot. They want everyone to listen to their viewpoint but hey don't let anyone listen to an opposing viewpoint. BUT hey Corsi's book is number one on NYT best seller list. It kills them. Nancy Pelosi's book is like 1700 something. LOL

it should be coming on soon and it takes up the whole first half hour.