Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Other Dems that 'stepped up' include:

Dorgan, Byrd, Pryor, Tester, Webb, Bingaman, Landrieu, and, yes - I never thought I would say it, Boxer.
    Dorgan was right in there along side Sessions landing blow for blow for the working class people as was Bernie Saunders. So that is proof that this was a Tri-partisian defeat!

Boxer shocked me too but maybe I shouldn't have been so shocked. Everytime I called any of her offices, I could get through. Feinstein was the exact opposite. I noticed a lot of the scoundrals never ever were available. Always busy or voice mails full.

I too was surprised at Boxer vote, so I went to her website to say what she had to say. Her is her press release ....

Boxer Statement on the Cloture Vote on Immigration

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) today issued the following statement on the immigration bill:

“I know how hard my colleagues have worked—on both sides of the aisle—to put this immigration bill together. But I believe that this bill, as it currently stands, is unworkable and unfair. This bill needs to be clarified, simplified, and rectified before I can support it.

“If enacted, I believe the bill will lead to the exploitation of workers, including the 12 million undocumented immigrants we all hope to put on the path to legalization. I also believe it will exert downward pressure on wages at a time when we are already losing our middle class.

“I have always been troubled by the inclusion of a guestworker program in the bill. The guest worker program is designed, in my opinion, to create a permanent pool of insecure and low-paid workers whom I believe will never leave the country, even though they are supposed to, according to the rules of the program. This will only continue the cycle of illegal immigration.

“There are concepts in the bill I strongly support – a path to legalization for the 12 million undocumented immigrants, a secure border, AgJobs, and the DREAM Act.

“But this bill needs much more work. I believe we can achieve an immigration bill that will be fair and just to all, and the best chance for that is to vote against cloture and continue working as long as it takes to get it right.â€
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Hi there Delta7757.

Just a small note (I've been monitoring all the senate deliberations way too much...I'll readily admit it)...

Other Dems that 'stepped up' include:

Dorgan, Byrd, Pryor, Tester, Webb, Bingaman, Landrieu, and, yes - I never thought I would say it, Boxer.

Also Baucus(the other Montana dem), Rockefeller (he's up for re-election), 1 more and Independent( who was great) Total 12

I was so happy to see those 12 from across the asile.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Boxer shocked me too but maybe I shouldn't have been so shocked. Everytime I called any of her offices, I could get through. Feinstein was the exact opposite. I noticed a lot of the scoundrals never ever were available. Always busy or voice mails full.
    Strange. Feinstein mailed me back about her evil plans, but Boxer never got back to me

Well, if NAU is their next step, they already feel the heat of the people, and know that they will surely lose.

Bring it.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Yea...I got through to Feinstein on the 800 number...but was never able to get through to Boxer!

I wonder...if this AMNESTY bill was in part "floating up a balloon" to test the breeze for other moves towards the NAU?? Just a thought...
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Great Posts

My children's children thank all of you. These were all great posts by great Ameicans and that's you!

Sorry I have to be so critical. After reading the loopholes http://sessions.senate.gov/pressapp/....cfm?id=275456 I lost it and realized just how serious the ememy is hell bent on destroying our once great republic. If you haven't read these I strongly urge you to do so and email (or print) these to anyone sitting on the fence about this so called immigration issue.

I can't stress enough that this is FAR from over. Many of us have been fighting the 'Hate Crime' Bills for 'YEARS' now and the terrorist organization ADL and their lackeys in Washington keeps reintroducing it.

BTW- The ADL IS a strong supporter of these immigration Bills as well. Don't believe me? Look it up. I strongly reccommend everyone on this site fight hate crime legislation as well. If the so-called Hate Crime Bills are passed you can guarantee this website and all like it WILL be targeted to be shut down.

Keep fighting the good fight! I still believe we need new blood in all political offices that are antiestablished NWO, before any of this goes away for good.

They are not resting so we can't. Congratulations, now back to it guys. Make sure you write or call all those senators who voted NAY and thank them.
    Then go have yourself a beer!!!

Well of course it's not over. It won't be over till the last illegal is deported! It will be a long and rocky road, but this group of supporters of our country is getting greater and stronger by the day! We'll carry on and lead our great country to victory!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12