Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Good morning...so what's the agenda today?

Quote Originally Posted by danielsummars
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    Who do we focus on? Have we learned the names of the 15 traitors?
    Government won't be responsible until the voters do too.
    Too many voters repeatedly reward irresponsible politicians by repeatedly re-electing them.

Why should politicians pay any attention to the majority of voters when that same majority of voters repeatedly re-electing, regardless?

That ought to be the agenda.

FAXing and calling your Congress persons is pointless if the majority of voters repeatedly re-elect them anyway.
    Nothing is pointless, unless we just lay down and give up. We can't change the way people have voted in the past, we can only inform them now and move forward.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

I know, it sucks, but we can only fight this one step at a time and right now we have to fight this stupid bill they keep cramming down our throats!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    I know, it sucks, but we can only fight this one step at a time and right now we have to fight this stupid bill they keep cramming down our throats!
    They are still trying to cram it down our throats because they think there is a point we will give up and give in. That is why we need to keep the momentum and show them we are NOT going to accept this no matter how many times you try to bring it back!!!!!

April
    The prediction is this:
    Congress will either pass their BILL anyway, or pass no BILL and continue to ignore the problem, AND the majority of voters will STILL re-elect 90% to 95% of those same politicians in 2008.

I disagree, history repeats itself when people are unaware and unwilling or oppressed to the point of not being able to stand.

People are awake now and millions are very willing to fight and VERY ANGRY at the politicians betrayal and VERY READY to MAKE sure the traitors are voted out of office. We have the power to make SURE history DOES NOT REPEAT!!!We will not give that up!

danielsummars -

I vote step two.. I'm sure I'm alone.. but I've lived a life of watching elected officials lie time and time again.. IN MY EYES.. (I could be wrong) STEP 2 on your list is where we need to be...

DANIELSUMMERS,

Help Stop Illegal Immigration!
    Join Americans for Legal Immigration Today!

Americans for Legal Immigration (ALI-PAC) has formed to address the disparity between the public's desire for more control of illegal immigration and the actions of lawmakers. Varied polls indicate that over 75% of America's legal citizens want more done to control illegal immigration, yet the elected officials who are willing to address this concern constitute a minority of members in the US Congress and Senate at this time. This must change.

Even more alarming is the disparity between our current laws and what is actually happening in the country. Illegal immigration is exactly as the title implies; it's illegal. If three fourths of America's legal citizens want illegal immigration curtailed and laws are in place to facilitate their wishes through a constitutional democracy, then why is America experiencing the largest population increase through illegal immigration in our history?

We are taking action and we need your support. ALI is dedicated to supporting candidates who make illegal immigration reduction a top priority. We are a nonpartisan political action committee and your contributions and membership will go to candidates that will work to reduce illegal immigration. We also plan to educate lawmakers, the media, and the public about the wishes of the vast majority of legal citizens to control illegal immigration and point out the negative impacts illegal immigration is having on our society.

Our state and federal budgets are being overwhelmed. Schools, hospitals, law enforcement, and public services are being strained while the taxpayers incur more costs and more debt. Our nation's very survival and identity are being threatened along with our national security. Past perceptions about illegal immigration do not describe the current situation. We are facing an illegal immigration crisis of unprecedented proportions that has arisen over the last ten years. Your help is needed if we are to change direction on this issue.

Please take the time to sign up for our e-mail updates using the box in the upper left hand corner of our website. WE ALSO NEED YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS to Americans for Legal Immigration. A contribution is NOT required to post public comments on news articles, participate in our discussion forums, receive our updates, or participate as a volunteer.. Your contributions will be needed as we seek to affect the outcome of elections, lobby Congress, support and expand our operations, and reach out to other concerned Americans. We are nonpartisan and the results of our candidate questionnaires will be available for public viewing.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast