Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    We can do this Patriots!!!! We have come this far and defeated this Bill once......lets MAKE history repeat itself and DEFEAT IT AGAIN!!!!! ALL it takes is the will and determination NOT to GIVE UP and NOT TO GIVE IN!!!!

Blast the traitors today and make sure the Preident is on your to do LIST!

GOOOOOOOOO Patriots!

April
    George Bush
    SWITCHBOARD: 202-456-1414
    FAX: 202-456-2461
    TTY/TDD Phone Numbers (for the Hearing Impaired Only)
    202-456-6213 Comment Line

President George W. Bush: president@whitehouse.gov

Quote Originally Posted by danielsummars
    LynnS,

I have contributed to alipac.us and NumbersUSA.com and many other organizations. I created One-Simple-Idea.com , am a board member of VOIDnow.org and co-founder of FOAVC.org.

Like I said previously . . . giving up is not a solution.
    But false optimism is not a solution either.
    Politicians are ONLY half the problem.
    The other half is the the majority of voters giving Congress a 90% to 95% re-election rate.
    Congress will continue to ignore the voters as long as most of the voters reward those politicians for being irresponsible.

Government won't become responsible until the voters do too.
    And that ain't gonna happen by rewarding bad politicians by repeatedly re-electing them. In fact, that helps them to grow more powerful, corrupt, and irresponsible.

In the last election, I voted for NO incumbents.
    That's the ONLY thing that will get the irresponsible politicians attention.

Voting Guidelines
    Congress To Do List
    Prerequisite for Border Security
    No, false optimism is never good, BUT we need to stay focused and optimistic and motivated in order to fight this. Bringing people down, just makes people give up...we need to keep pumped!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

DANIELSUMMERS,

It might be prudent to review the Mission Statement of ALIPAC.

Your agenda is not the same as the guidelines of ALIPAC, sorry. And I'm not interested in your hotlinks to your website, either.

I don't have time to spend in a 'debate' with you. If there was an 'ignore' feature, you'd be there. Don't you realize in all the time you have spent writing your morning lamentations, you could have done something for this cause, to stop the illegal alien invasion into America?

I still consider you to be a defeatist, sorry.....my opinion. I come here to watch balloons get blown up not deflated.

Later.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

April
    danielsummars wrote:

Like I said previously . . . giving up is not a solution.
    But false optimism is not a solution either.
    Politicians are ONLY half the problem.
    The other half is the the majority of voters giving Congress a 90% to 95% re-election rate.
    Congress will continue to ignore the voters as long as most of the voters reward those politicians for being irresponsible.
    Well lets continue to ring the warning bell and wake up the sleeping, while blasting the traitors. I prefer optimism to pessamism any day. We try to keep an upbeat attitide here at Alipac, so gloom and doom are not part of the agenda! So far our optimism and hard work has gotten us a victory against this Bill and now we are gearing up for another!

Keep up the GREAT work Alipac'ers! Y'all ARE making a difference!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Banned
    Let's use the Numbers update & talking points today--they are very appropriate to the news of the day. Post there, too!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68656

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123