Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will join you guys in the email campaign as well. I didn't have time to read the whole report but what I did read is scary. How can they possibly ignore this?!

Like others have said they are sell out. When we give $1.5 billion dollars to Mexico to clean up their drug problems, and 60% of the towns and cities are controlled by drug cartels, do you REALLY think that money will go to cleaning it up? OR do you think they'll buy more guns and items to thwart our borders? Just like the Zetas were trained by us for Mexico, this will be the same outcome. The Zetas now are the strong arm men for the drug cartels.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am right behind you all, lets rock.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    The government is ignoring its OWN report because the government is composed largely of SELL-OUT TRAITORS!
    EXACTLY!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Like others have said they are sell out. When we give $1.5 billion dollars to Mexico to clean up their drug problems, and 60% of the towns and cities are controlled by drug cartels, do you REALLY think that money will go to cleaning it up? OR do you think they'll buy more guns and items to thwart our borders? Just like the Zetas were trained by us for Mexico, this will be the same outcome. The Zetas now are the strong arm men for the drug cartels.
    That was on Fox news.

www.foxnews.com

go into videos and mccain talks about it, increase his lagging hispanic
    support?

Proud to be an AMERICAN

You can go into

www.capwiz.com/caps/

Then you can go into any senator, and send message, then you can go into write your own, then tell them about this that is going on.
    You can also do it email, they have the e mail address on this site and that way you can wrote to them how ever many you want to write to.
    I am going to do mine in the morning. So, I have time, to take my time at this. WOW this is very good information, and I am going to pass this on to Riders and the USA groups that I belong to.

Thank you for this great information,

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I sent this link to key people in my address book.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I'm going to go on a big email campaign after this holiday week-end. I'm sick of this crap.
    I'm with you on this.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Remember amnesty proposals with a touchback provision? None of those took into account this, the illegals who are fugitives from justice in their home countries. All those touchback proposals were talking a day or two across the border. It is completely unrealistic to expect a US official in Juarez, Mexico or Windsor, Ontario, to find out in a day or two if a Honduran who has just applied to re-enter the US has a "problem" back in Honduras.

Central American police records are on paper, not on computers.

And the presence of many with criminal records in their home countries among the population of illegals makes it important that thorough checks be done.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

This is the problem with this Congress trying to get a hurry up amnesty plan when they say they can do a background check in 24 hours. They knew all along about these criminals and still tried to shove amnesty down our throats. They could care less about our children, the future taxpayers in this country. We have to see to it that the word gets out and let America know what's going on. It just makes me sick knowing our borders are left wide open so these low life scums can prey on our kids.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12