Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SOSADFORUS...got ya beat by a few years....(just a few)...and still working full time cause who can live on SS.....but I am FAR from 80.....my daughter is impressed that I am doing this by the way....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let them think we are all 80 and sitting around collecting SS.

When someone under estimates me - I win!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

SOCIAL SECURITY IS PAID ACCORDING TO WORKER WAGES....A PERCENT OF THEIR WAGES.

ILLEGALS DRIVE DOWN WAGES THEREBY THEY ACTUALLY DEPLETE THE SOCIAL SECURITY FUND. NOT TO MENTION THEY BRING THEIR ELDERLY PARENTS HERE TO FEED OFF IT.

IF AMERICANS WERE DOING THOSE JOBS THEY WOULD GET PAID MORE AND MORE MONEY WOULD GO INTO SOCIAL SECURITY.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, MANY ILLEGALS WORK FOR CASH AND DONT PAY ANYTHING INTO SOCIAL SECURITY.....AND THEY STILL BRING THEIR ELDERLY PARENTS HERE TO FEED OFF IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a bunch of losers I am only 33 and it is just because ALIPAC has awaken all the American people that was not informed on the real Illegal Issues . Alipac is growing Daily and we are accomplishing things they can't so they get pissed off and can't find away to get it out but to Bash Us REAL AMERICANS !!!!!! Get over it creeps and Let Us here at ALIPAC do what we do best " FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT" and WIN !
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    SOSADFORUS...got ya beat by a few years....(just a few)...and still working full time cause who can live on SS.....but I am FAR from 80.....my daughter is impressed that I am doing this by the way....
    Thats wonderful!! keep the great fight and work! we are never to old!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Grandmasmad....I heard a report a few months back that back in the 80's only 1/5 of women over 55 still worked....now that number is well above 1/3 because of the rising cost of everything. My mom can attest to that-she works as a medical transcriptionist at a local hospital and all the women she works with are older and have no plans in the near future to retire....they just can't afford it! Sad.......
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Grandmasmad....I heard a report a few months back that back in the 80's only 1/5 of women over 55 still worked....now that number is well above 1/3 because of the rising cost of everything. My mom can attest to that-she works as a medical transcriptionist at a local hospital and all the women she works with are older and have no plans in the near future to retire....they just can't afford it! Sad.......
    Very sad I agree!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Im 27 and a small business owner. I only write because I care about America.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Bunch of 80 year olds, huh!! That shows real ignorance, not to be insulting, but how many 80 year olds are computer literate?

Raising a 93 year old I have insight into how the seniors think. This blogger better be thankful that most 80 year olds are more concerned with their ailments then blogging.

If we could corral the wisdom of our seniors and turn them lose on some of our politicans I bet there would be a change.

AE

These people are truly lame. They take one comment and take it out of context and run with it, they cannot do any better than that.

BTW, I am a grandmother (my oldest daughter is 25), but only 40 (41 this summer).

Their perception that people against illegal immigration are a limited age group, boy are they wrong. I have a 14 year old who is completely on board, he is smart enough to know his future will be heavily limted if we keep allowing this invasion to continue.

I have seen people of all ages, races and beliefs speak out against illegal immigration, not just a bunch of mature white people (this is what they would like to perceive anti-illegal immigration activists as).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast