Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guilliani on talk radio this afternoon

Gulliani was on talk radio this afternoon talking with someone I can't remember the name, but he was giving his input on illegal imigration.
    I just realized that while he was speaking he called this reform bill the Kennedy reform bill.
    He did not say Kennedy, McCain and Bush reform bill, he just said Kennedy. This got me thinking that there are not many Republicans who are going to say anything against another Republican. Not many are as brave as Tom Tancredo. But I have to think that there are enough lines being burned that there are not many who would dare vote for this bill.
    Bush has nothing to lose he is gone in 2008. I do believe he is hitting the bottle he has to be and I think he has gone off his rocker. Who on earth would want to be standing next to this guy except guys like Graham who can't think outside the Presidental box.
    We need to get more of these Presidental hopefuls on talk radio. More and more citizens are listening to talk radio and many are staying informed on the web as we all know.
    But Gulliani, please tell it like it is please. KENNEDY, MCCAIN AND BUSH, not just KENNEDY. Call it like it is. Please.
    I don't know of one person who is voting based on party anymore. Everyone I know is voting on the man. I for one am going to be flying the Tom Tancredo flag on my front lawn as soon as I can get one.
    This man has balls. It is going to take a man with balls to fix what Bush is trying to destroy and already has destroyed. Our next President is going to have to be the fix it man.
    Tonight I put an American lit up flag in my front room window. Prayed for our troops, prayed for our nation, thanked the big man upstairs for people on this forum and asked him to please make sure Bush knows what he has done to this nation and this world.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

MW
    The Republicans like to call it the Kennedy bill and the Democrats refer to it as the Bush bill. Funny, no one wants to claim it but there sure are a lot of them that are willing to vote for it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They like to play the, "He who smelt it dealt it" game.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

MW
    pjr40 wrote:

They like to play the, "He who smelt it dealt it" game.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Reid called it the "President's Bill".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is a totally corput bill made of out DEMS and REPS. Those who vote for it are corupt.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Let us not forget that Rudy Giuliani is the guy who sued all the way to the Supreme Court to keep New York a "SANCTUARY CITY." When they ruled against him he ordered his people to ignore it....

No late "converts" for me. I just don't trust the guy on THIS issue.

Reid called it the "President's Bill".
    Yes, Dixie, Reid calls it the "President's Bill" as if to distance himself and the Democrats from it.

If it were to pass (GOD FORBID), and when the disaster that it is becomes apparent, the Democrats in 2008 will put the blame squarely on the Republicans.

In addition to that, it is a known fact now that well over half of people who call themselves Democrats are against it.

The Democrats will blame the Republicans. Harry Reid will call it the "Republicans Bill" in 2008.

George Bush could care less about that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)