Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Harry Reid contributing to the delinquency of minors

By promising illegal alien students that he will push for the Dream Act he is encouraging them to continue to break America's Immigration Laws. He should be brought up on charges of contributing to the delinquency of minors.

Contributing to the delinquency of a minor is a crime governed by state laws, which vary by state. Generally, the crime consists of someone knowingly persuading, inducing, enticing or encouraging such a child or youth to engage in actions that would constitute a violation of federal or state law or a municipal or local ordinance.

What kind of message will the Dream Act send to our youth. While we as parents teach our children that there is no excuse for breaking laws the Dream Act sends the message that it is ok to break laws.

Have you ever watched a movie about the OK land rush? That would be a mere stroll in the park compared to the RUSH HERE if this crap is forced on us!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Harry Reid contributing to the delinquency of minors

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    By promising illegal alien students that he will push for the Dream Act he is encouraging them to continue to break America's Immigration Laws. He should be brought up on charges of contributing to the delinquency of minors.

Contributing to the delinquency of a minor is a crime governed by state laws, which vary by state. Generally, the crime consists of someone knowingly persuading, inducing, enticing or encouraging such a child or youth to engage in actions that would constitute a violation of federal or state law or a municipal or local ordinance.

What kind of message will the Dream Act send to our youth. While we as parents teach our children that there is no excuse for breaking laws the Dream Act sends the message that it is ok to break laws.
    Yes, good point. Also, all the pro-amnesty traitors should be charged with the crime of Aiding and Abetting illegal aliens, and also Treason for facilitating the invasion of the U.S. by foreign nationals.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Ratbstard not only have I seen the movie, my grandfather and greatgrandfather were in the OK Land Rush. But I feel more like my greatgrandmother on the Trail of Tears. Thanks for bringing that little piece of history up. Reminded me of why I continue this fight.