Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Is this halfway house federally funded, but operated by a private, for profit group? Or even non profit group?

Did you get the feeling they would rather not have Americans working there - or you specifically?
    Here is the link for the organization that I mentioned above----that I have been posting quite frequently over the past few weeks. Someone keeps editing/deleting my posts somehow!!

http://www.irli.org/about.html
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Is this halfway house federally funded, but operated by a private, for profit group? Or even non profit group?

Did you get the feeling they would rather not have Americans working there - or you specifically?
    Here is the link for the organization that I mentioned above----that I have been posting quite frequently over the past few weeks. Someone keeps editing/deleting my posts somehow!!

http://www.irli.org/about.html
    Ooops.........My last reply was meant for Koobster.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I have heard of that organization and I am glad to see someone doing something.

When I hear of things happening, I always think there might be something besides just the obvious of wanting cheaper labor. Although, some times that is it.

Is this actually the federal government paying less and hiring illegals - or is this run by another organization, non profit or for profit, and they want cheaper employees?

Or could it be something more sinister and they want only people there who will keep their mouths shut. In other words, it seems like a great place to hide someone you didn't want out in the open for one reason or another.

I know, I know - but sometimes I'm right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have heard of that organization and I am glad to see someone doing something.

When I hear of things happening, I always think there might be something besides just the obvious of wanting cheaper labor. Although, some times that is it.

Is this actually the federal government paying less and hiring illegals - or is this run by another organization, non profit or for profit, and they want cheaper employees?

Or could it be something more sinister and they want only people there who will keep their mouths shut. In other words, it seems like a great place to hide someone you didn't want out in the open for one reason or another.

I know, I know - but sometimes I'm right.
    nntrixie:

I think........As is pointed out all the time........Follow the money trail.

This has been true in EVERY situation.

Even look at the current senator in Oklahoma who is trying to fight Oklahoma's new laws against illegals----including the employer laws. It turns out that he----and his entire family-----have construction businesses.

Our entire country is now made up of political and corporate wh*res-----who will betray/sell out US citizens and our country for the almighty dollar.

Oh, I'm sure it is money 99% of the time, but sometimes money goes hand in hand with some very ugly things.

Yes, this situation touches so many aspects of our country - and that was not by accident. I believe it was a carefully orchestrated plan. It depended on the greed of Americans and the compassion of Americans, and let's face it - the sheer stupidity of some Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello all.

I believe the U.S. Social Security Administration would be interested to learn that this Mexican female "bought her Social Security cards all five of them for family members" since this constitutes Social Security fraud, and I hope you will let this agency know about her "braggings". I also am extremely sorry to hear about what has happened to you in this situation!

Yes, koobster I, too, am sorry about this - I'm late in saying it.

Hello, thanks all for the encouragement, I got the post and will print it out and file it. I am also going to get to file an appeal with the EEOC.
    It is pretty sad that the AMERICANS are the ones being f ___ over.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I know this may sound silly, but is there a way to get a hold of her false SS card and copy it, and try to find the original holder and inform them that their number is being used falsely.

Maybe the original number holder can sue the company that hires the illegal.

Just a thought....

koobster:

Here's another suggestion to consider:

a). If you live in a place that has a decent US Representative (House member, or even a Senator...)... Call their office and relay your experience. State that you know for a fact that this part of / or contracted agency of the Federal government is hiring illegals and that you know these illegals have committed document/SS fraud.

b). Report the person and organization to the SSA (Soc. Sec. Administration) and ICE. Reporting to both agencies gets both agencies looking into the matter and allows for some duplication and cross-checking.

c). Keep up the appeal with the EEOC. As a rule, the EEOC has been rather quiet in terms of defending Americans on the basis they have been discriminated against on the basis of nationality (I know, I know - ... as ridiculous as that sounds!! GRRRRR!).

d). Research some legal help. Go talk to a lawyer about you situation (any good lawyer worth a poop will be happy to donate 30-45 minutes of his/her time to at least hear your situation and decide if/how to go about dealing with the entire situation - at no charge). If they say they can't help you, then make sure they recommend someone that can.

Finally, Good Luck! (sorry to hear about all this nonsense too). Please do keep us informed as to how things go for you.

Thanks,

PhredE

PS. Oh, I guess I should add the standard disclaimer - take the above advice for whatever it's worth and discard or ignore as appropriate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast