Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Help, How do I go about reporting illegals ?

Not sure how to handle this properly so I would appreciate any advice this board could give me on this issue. A while back there was a prostitution ring busted in Charlotte NC. A coyote was pimping out several illegals in return for bringing them in to the USA. Now two of the illegal aliens have wound up at a battered womens shelter near my home and they have been there for several weeks. I was told today that last Friday a local beauty spa sent out some of its workers to give these illegals beauty treatments like skin massage, eye brow waxing, etc and this has angered me beyond belief. What ticks me off as much is I have been giving my hard earned dollars to the charity organization that funds this shelter for years. Whom can I contact to ensure these illegals are given a one way ticket to messico ?

Rant over
    Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

I.C.E. 866.347.2423 24/7/365! :)

I.C.E. www.ice.gov

Report anonymously if you like, but report!

866.347.2423 24/7/365!

If you don’t report, they’ll never know!
    No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

The info you need is in the ALIPAC Action Panel found on the top blue tool bar of every page here at www.alipac.us

Please explore our website so you will be familiar with what we have arranged for you and you will be able to access it and direct others to it

Here us the direct link.

http://www.alipac.us/content-20.html

w
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Johnny...The prostitutes will probably be given a path to citizeship because they will be considered victims of a crime.There is a new law,a new way they can take advantages of our immigration laws and I believe the prostitutes will be covered under it. IMHO

Sadly the same thing is happening here,all of a sudden our shelters are full of Illegals claiming all kinds of abuse.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Sadly the same thing is happening here,all of a sudden our shelters are full of Illegals claiming all kinds of abuse.
    The location of the cashcow is common knowledge amongst the illegals crowd. Wherever there is a handout, there will be a groomed recipient.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

ICE wouldn't help me. They just listened. They told me that there was nothing they could do.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Doin the jobs American's won't do.....
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok