Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Help us put Jamiel's Law on the ballot! (video)

Angelenos are organizing to put a measure on the next election ballot that would force L.A. police officers to check an arrestee's immigration status when that person is a known gang member.

Seen handing out petitions in this brief clip is Sgt. Anita Shaw. She is the mother of recently killed H.S. football star Jamiel Shaw, Jr. Jamiel Shaw would be attending Stanford Univ. in the Fall on an athletic scholarship had he not been gunned down by Pedro Espinoza, an illegal alien gangbanger WHO HAD BEEN IN POLICE CUSTODY 24 hours before he was released onto the streets of L.A., where he would shoot his victim to death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-fd3s3sGUA

For more info about Jamiel's Law, please check out these sites:

www.saveourstate.tv

www.jamielslaw.com

I pray this makes it onto the ballot. Mrs. Shaw could barely keep up with handing out the flyers, so many people were asking for them, I don't think they'll have a problem with getting the required number of signatures.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I will also pray for the effort. American citizens have had it and they want their citizens protected.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Given to his campaign and written the city council members. Go visit his website at waltermooreformayor.com! We must get this guy elected!

This law has my FULL support!