Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    ACT 251 "Lists of alien crewmen; reports of illegal landings"

DEPORTATION
    MK, that is truely great. LMAO

ASAP! ...Please!

hypocritical
    Massive Invasion of our country... a two faced corrupt country!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Bearflagrepublic, let me tell you about the Mexican style hypocrisy.

I live in a complex, where now we are the ONLY American family, and know for a fact that all of the other tenants are illegal (a 12 year old boy who hangs around our son said it is so, and he remembers coming across our southern border with his parents when he was about 4).

Last summer, our slumlord, hired one of the illegals to be the maintenance guy. This guy decided that all of the other kids could climb in the trees here, but our son, then 12, could not. Every time he was with other kids climbing a tree, this guy came out and started yelling at him to get out, but when the "Latino" kids were, he never said a word.

So...needless to say we called him on the table about it, and told him HERE, all laws and rules are enforced, equally across the board, and if those same rules applied to our son, then they applied to the Latino kids in the complex too. I told him that if he continued to harass our son, then I would go after the landlord for it, and in the event we won a settlement against the landlord, not only would HE be out of a job, very likely everyone would be out of a place to live also.

He tried one more time, and got my husband (who is a foot taller than this guy, and about 50 pounds more) out there, with his index finger in the middle of this guys chest, telling him he did not want to hear him even talking to our son again, and that our kids could climb those trees, draw with chalk on the sidewalks, and do whatever else he had been allowing the Latino kids to do.

Shortly thereafter he decided to move back to Mexico, and the problem was no longer an issue.

The summary is this; he felt he could have rules for the Latino people to follow here, but that we had to follow rules that were different, but my husband and myself cleared that issue up, real fast for him.

We made it abundantly clear, this is America, the rules and laws apply to everyone the same, and no one is EVER to get any special exceptions to that. He apparently did not like it, and left.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Hylander_1314 wrote:

Not enforcing is the operative. The laws are there, and the laws need to be enforced. And not with a slap on the hand, and a country club atmosphere for those who aid and abet, especially the wealthy who employ them as cheap labor.
    Would'nt it be wonderful if illegal immigration laws were enforced??!!!
    Such a simple solution to this growing menace, and one the government cannot seem to grasp!

http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE ... C1324.html

Kammie, follow this link, this is a really good "synopsis" of our laws.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Bearflagrepublic, let me tell you about the Mexican style hypocrisy.

I live in a complex, where now we are the ONLY American family, and know for a fact that all of the other tenants are illegal (a 12 year old boy who hangs around our son said it is so, and he remembers coming across our southern border with his parents when he was about 4).

Last summer, our slumlord, hired one of the illegals to be the maintenance guy. This guy decided that all of the other kids could climb in the trees here, but our son, then 12, could not. Every time he was with other kids climbing a tree, this guy came out and started yelling at him to get out, but when the "Latino" kids were, he never said a word.

So...needless to say we called him on the table about it, and told him HERE, all laws and rules are enforced, equally across the board, and if those same rules applied to our son, then they applied to the Latino kids in the complex too. I told him that if he continued to harass our son, then I would go after the landlord for it, and in the event we won a settlement against the landlord, not only would HE be out of a job, very likely everyone would be out of a place to live also.

He tried one more time, and got my husband (who is a foot taller than this guy, and about 50 pounds more) out there, with his index finger in the middle of this guys chest, telling him he did not want to hear him even talking to our son again, and that our kids could climb those trees, draw with chalk on the sidewalks, and do whatever else he had been allowing the Latino kids to do.

Shortly thereafter he decided to move back to Mexico, and the problem was no longer an issue.

The summary is this; he felt he could have rules for the Latino people to follow here, but that we had to follow rules that were different, but my husband and myself cleared that issue up, real fast for him.

We made it abundantly clear, this is America, the rules and laws apply to everyone the same, and no one is EVER to get any special exceptions to that. He apparently did not like it, and left.
    I think I get it now. I am reminded of a quote from Chris Simcox of the Minutemen. I won't actually type out the quote because it will probably be edited by a mod.......But basically their culture understands two things: toughness, and assertiveness. Logic means little to them. That's why Americans need to actually get in touch with our tough side, without advocating violence. The illegals would get the point. All we do now--our gov't and far too many Americans--is try to accomodate, be fair, be nice, be accepting. Third Worlders don't get it. They don't reciprocate the extended courtesy. They see us as weeklings, and they just take advantage of our courtesy, kindness, and self-awareness.

We are not a weak people. In our heart of hearts we are a proud people, with a proud tradition, and anything but weak. We have a history of strength, success, pride and power. Its time we let the illegals know it.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

The stories I could tell you Bearflagrepublic, from living here, all quite entertaining.

Yes, we have gotten in touch with our assertive side, mainly my husband, I have always been assertive. Also now our 13 year old son (he is 5'8" and 167 pounds) has also become QUITE assertive. One event which was really fun, our son had given this obnoxious kid here, who had the audacity to say Americans sucked (sorry mods), and our son told his to shut his ungrateful mouth, the kid kept up and got in his face, so our son punched him on the face. This kid went home crying.

The next day, another kid was in his face calling him racist names (cracker and dirty white boy) and he smacked that kid, who went home and complained to his mom. Mom number two felt bold, came to my door ,with her nine year old niece in tow to translate, and proceeded to tell me my son hit these boys, I said "well, then they should keep their mouths shut", she tried telling me then "I'm going to call the police", I smiled and told her "please do, I'm sure they will be glad to hear from YOU about your mouthy son getting smacked for shooting off his big mouth, go, call the police", she just kept yelling about it. Later, her husband came by to try to smooth things over. He said about our son "well he is a big boy", I told him we knew that and if his kid and the others did not want to get smacked, then they would keep their dirty mouths shut and stop calling racist names and talking bad about MY country".

Yes Bearflag, we have had to just stop being so nice, it is the only way with these people we live around I'm afraid. They simply do not seem to understand anything else, Chris Simcox is right with that, I can say for sure out of experience.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    The stories I could tell you Bearflagrepublic, from living here, all quite entertaining.

Yes, we have gotten in touch with our assertive side, mainly my husband, I have always been assertive. Also now our 13 year old son (he is 5'8" and 167 pounds) has also become QUITE assertive. One event which was really fun, our son had given this obnoxious kid here, who had the audacity to say Americans sucked (sorry mods), and our son told his to shut his ungrateful mouth, the kid kept up and got in his face, so our son punched him on the face. This kid went home crying.

The next day, another kid was in his face calling him racist names (cracker and dirty white boy) and he smacked that kid, who went home and complained to his mom. Mom number two felt bold, came to my door ,with her nine year old niece in tow to translate, and proceeded to tell me my son hit these boys, I said "well, then they should keep their mouths shut", she tried telling me then "I'm going to call the police", I smiled and told her "please do, I'm sure they will be glad to hear from YOU about your mouthy son getting smacked for shooting off his big mouth, go, call the police", she just kept yelling about it. Later, her husband came by to try to smooth things over. He said about our son "well he is a big boy", I told him we knew that and if his kid and the others did not want to get smacked, then they would keep their dirty mouths shut and stop calling racist names and talking bad about MY country".

Yes Bearflag, we have had to just stop being so nice, it is the only way with these people we live around I'm afraid. They simply do not seem to understand anything else, Chris Simcox is right with that, I can say for sure out of experience.
    Liz, it is your son and his generation that are going to stand up and assert their interests. We are doing everything we can right now to preserve the country for them. Our generation is unfortunately filled with people who carry around guilt for being an American. It is in our media, Hollywood, and especially higher education. But in the end, it will be them--your son, my neice and nephew. They will make the stand. They can't be lied to about multi-culturalism and guilt for being who they are. Unlike previous generations, they are growing up in a nation under assault. They see what is on the horizon, and the failures of multiculturalism and open borders. Because if they don't, they will be the first people in human history that didn't assert their interests.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Re: Help - What ARE the current federal immigration laws?

Quote Originally Posted by kammie

Since we hear so much about our government not enforcing immigration laws I would like to know exactly what they are not enforcing.

Thanks!
    Kammie
    I saw another post where you request a "summary" of Immigration Law. Ha.. thats a laugh. Immigration law is more complex than the tax code. No wonder the people who do attempt to come here legally give up in disgust and hop the fence

Having a relative that is an accountant for a big 5 [acctng] consulting firm, as well as, knowing someone well that has become a naturalized citizen having completed the naturalization process recently...
    I'll add the following:

Because some laws may be complex, tedious, or expensive to adhere to, does not justify breaking the same law. There are many US Federal laws which are equally time-consuming and expensive to deal with - immigration and tax law(s) are but two examples.

If every person that felt a law is too cumbersome, too expensive, too <whatever>, and acted with impunity based on impulse... anarchy would be the eventual result (as the Simpson kids like to say: are we there yet?, are we there yet?, are we there yet?)

I find many laws 'inconvenient', but that does not give me a right nor justification for breaking those same laws. The same rule should apply to everyone else too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

1thinkingperson, hmmm.......so it's ok if I and my family decided the process to own our own home is too cumbersome and expensive, do you have a nice house? Know anyone who does? Well then I will just move in with them, it would be easier for me, make my families lives better.

In the process, we will require special education, because up till now, we have been kind of struggling, and it has put us behind on the social ladder in life, we need some special attention taken to our kids education as well as needing a better diet, so whomever we are going to stay with, better break out the check book and stock up on the groceries.

Of course, my husband and I are hard workers, we cook, clean, do our own laundry, but...we do expect to get paid, and I do not plan on paying taxes because, well, why should we? I mean the homeowner we are going to be moving in with already pays enough for all of us, so we figured it would help improve our lives if we just skip paying taxes too.

Well enough said. When do we get to just move in for free and sponge off of you or someone you know, I mean because we are wanting our lives to be better, and the process to get our own home would be expensive and cumbersome, so it will make life easier to just move into someone else's already established home.

Get ready, we're packing, like it or not we're coming in!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast