Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    As it stands now, the illegal immigration battle can only be won in congress.
    Amen to that!

We have got to get back to the issue of "illegal immigration" and concentrate on that issue only.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Dolly wrote:

Therefore, we have to think of which one will do the least damage, which one can we manipulate, which ones will push for the most for illegals during their first term, etc.
    Hmmm......that would be the equivalent of deciding who you'd rather have kick your butt, Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, or Evander Holyfield (in their prime). Any of the three choices would be painful as hell and I'd just as soon not choose between the three. Can I choose option four, which is to live in denial?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DOLLY......."However, Hillary is smart enough not to do anything too drastic during her first term---if she has any hopes of being reelected."

You ARE kidding, RIGHT???????

I wouldn't vote for Shillary for dog-catcher.

Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    As it stands now, the illegal immigration battle can only be won in congress.
    But can we really win it in Congress? I think we can stale-mate this thing for another four years with Congress, but the win is still far away. As for the presidency

Vote Constitution Party!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Shillary promised the HISPANIC community that she would begin working to get them citizenship HER FIRST WEEK IN OFFICE.

And when she says her health care plan will not cover ILLEGAL ALIENS, it's because THERE WILL BE NO ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!!

SHILLARY LIES LIKE A RUG!!!!!!!!!!
    Hillary does lie like a rug. She regards illegals as prelegals.

And I really thinks Hillary hates white people whereas Obama does not.
    Obama loves his mama (who was white) after he was deserted by his black father at the age of 2. Thereafter Obama's mama apparently raised him to be a responsible and goal oriented person. I don't think Obama believes in welfare handouts to minorities as much as Hillary does. I think he is more oriented to teaching them to help themselves as is also the view of Bill Cosby.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234