Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary: "I won't target sanctuary cities"?

Hillary: Did I just read on the internet news that Hillary told
    O'Reilly on tv recently that she would NOT target sanctuary cities if
    she were elected President of the United States?

Has Hillary lost it? Is Hillary so naive and so illogical when it comes to these so-called sanctuary cities?

As I undestand it, Hillary said something about illegal immigrants might feel safe in reporting a crime if they lived in a sanctuary city.

Exactly what crime is Hillary talking about: Rape? Murders?
    Robberies?

Is Hillary so naive and illogical to think that illegal immigrants would rush
    to the police to report rapes, murders, or robberies if they were
    living in a safe haven such as a sanctuary city?

Does Hillary have a clue that the increase of rapes, murders, and
    robberies in so-called sanctuary cities are committed by illegal immigrants who move to sanctuary cities because they are sanctuary cities?

I'm sorry, but I could not vote for anyone for President of the United States who was so naive and illogical about so-called sanctuary cities, and who would NOT enforce the laws of the United States of America by
    closing down sanctuary cities for illegal immigrants.

UNFORTUNATELY you read right.

THE VIDEO is on www.foxnews.com

Hillary Clinton, in the second half of her first-ever interview with FOX News’ Bill O’Reilly, said that if elected president she would not crack down on so-called illegal immigrant “sanctuary cities.â€

IF AN ILLEGAL WANTS TO REPORT A CRIME ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS MAKE A PHONE CALL. THATS ALL THEY WOULD PROBABLY DO ANYWAY BECAUSE THEY MIGHT BE AFRAID TO HAVE THEIR IDENTITY KNOWN EVEN IF THEY WERE HERE LEGALLY. IF THEY ARE A MATERIAL WITNESS IN AN IMPORTANT CASE, THEY COULD BE GIVEN IMMUNITY. THIS WOULD BE RARE BUT DOABLE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

what abut AMERICANS who are the victims of IA? What about us? What about our right to feel safe in OUR OWN DAMN COUNTRY??? To her it makes more sense to make IA who live here to feel safe so they'll report crimes committed against them when no crimes would be taking place IF THEY WERE NOT HERE ILLEGALLY!!!STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND ENFORCE THE IMMIGRATION LAWS IN PLACE AND DEPORT THOSE HERE ILLEGALLY ALONG WITH THEIR ANCHOR BABIES WHO WILL GROW UP TO AMERICAN HATERS...

Sanctuary cities are broken cities, lawless and (cash) broke.

[quote]Asked about the controversial topic of sanctuary cities — cities that encourage a hands-off approach to local enforcement of federal immigration policy — Clinton swiftly responded, “No I’m not (going to target them). I’m not.â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She needs to see what is going on in Chicago then.

I live in an unofficial sanctuary city. Look who we have welcomed...

What all three of these presidential candidates need to constantly remind themselves of is they can be rendered just as ineffective in pushing their agendas and Bush has been. We will continue our efforts with Congress and not let this rest. Who ever gets elected will find they are going to have a very rough 4 years unless they start listening to what the taxpayers want.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Fortunately, that is not a decision Hillary could make by herself. She's pandering to the hispanic voters. She'd better be careful what she says. She may lose a lot of American citizens votes if she keeps up the rehtoric.

what abut AMERICANS who are the victims of IA? What about us? What about our right to feel safe in OUR OWN DAMN COUNTRY??? To her it makes more sense to make IA who live here to feel safe so they'll report crimes committed against them when no crimes would be taking place IF THEY WERE NOT HERE ILLEGALLY!!!STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND ENFORCE THE IMMIGRATION LAWS IN PLACE AND DEPORT THOSE HERE ILLEGALLY ALONG WITH THEIR ANCHOR BABIES WHO WILL GROW UP TO AMERICAN HATERS...
    Well said gemini282

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    She needs to see what is going on in Chicago then.
    I live in an unofficial sanctuary city. Look who we have welcomed...
    I live in a sanctuary city too and look what it has done to our public schools:

Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Hildabeast hasn't lost it. If she wants to keep herself in the race, she better keep panderring to big money. That means corporate Amerika. They can't move anymore industry out of the country, because there's nomore industry to move out. So they have to import cheap impovershed labor to do the work that's left to be had. And the only way for that to happen, is to keep the authorities off their backs, and that means going to the top.

The American Government has become the best Government money can buy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast