Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HILLARY & RUDY IN TROUBLE

Monday, November 12, 2007
    HILLARY & RUDY IN TROUBLE

While the so-called Mainstream Media (MSM) continues to salivate over a potential Hillary-Rudy general election match-up next year, they - as usual - are missing the real story of the race:

It is quite likely neither of them will be their party’s nominee next year.

Let us examine the State of the Race as of today:

1) The Democratic Race: Hillary had nine months of almost-constant positive press. Since she began the campaign in February, the MSM has fawned over this supposedly-smartest woman in the world. While Barack Obama and John Edwards faded away a bit, she was afforded non-stop softball coverage.

But now that has changed; he run of good press has reversed. She is now headed into a vortex of negative stories that feed into one another. First came her inability to take a clear stand on Governor Spitzer’s idiotic plan to give drivers licenses to illegal aliens. (Spitzer, by the way, has come under such attack that he now admits he might withdraw the idea entirely.)

That contretemps morphed into a related problem for Hillary: her constant double-talk, where she takes ambiguous positions on issues - and leaves listeners confused over what she just said. This Clinton-speak is her and Bill’s - trademark - and it is now hurting her Big Time.

The this past weekend came another potentially-defining revelation: the Clinton Campaign has been planting questions in her audiences at her Town Hall forums around Iowa. At least two people have admitted to being approached by Clinton staffers for this purpose.

In Iowa, where the caucus-goers are politically sophisticated, this type of activity could hurt her very badly. It fits into an emerging picture of Hillary as a cold, scripted, unlikeable, manipulative, say-anything candidate. And she is running against two guys - Barack and Edwards - who are all-too-happy to pound her now that she is in trouble.

Hillary’s other problem, as a friend of mine points out, is that she is trying to run a traditional Republican campaign in the Democratic primaries. In other words, a “it’s my turn nowâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Both of them are Liberals ... what did they expect
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, we'll see if this pans out. Both Hillary and Rudy believe in Bush-like "comprehensive reform," i.e., amnesty, that's why I can't support either of them.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I have said it before and I'll say it again.. I would vote for an Illegal Alien that had Illegal documents saying he was a US citizen before I would vote for either one of these 2

GOOD RIDDANCE 2 2 LOSERS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

testing ,hehe.

Guess I can post in the candidate threads .

I hope both of them get put into prison for all the same reasons, I think Bush and Chaney should be .

This is great news......hope it pans out this way
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's my opinion as of today.

Hilldawg has the dem nomination wrapped up. Obama may get more votes, but she has more money and power. Bubba is turning into the baby boomer generation's version of Joe Kennedy. She will win the general election by propping up a third candidate and comitting massive voter fraud unless she has a "Howard Dean" meltdown before February 5th.

The pub nomination will end up being a two man race between Thompson and Giuliani. Rudy won't be declared the winner until shortly before the RNC convention takes place in June. There will be lots of backroom wrangling with Romney, McCain, and Huckabee delegates.