Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HIS PANIC - Geraldo's New Book

Care to take down Mr. Asshat, the invader advocate a bit? Amazon.com has just posted his new book on their website. Add a comment to the Amazon review website, if you like...I did!!!:
    http://www.amazon.com/His-Panic-America ... 975&sr=8-1

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I tried to watch the video....I couldn't.....can't stomach the man.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Geraldo has always been a racial huckster and a fraud. he is for the illgal alien no matter what, legal, criminal or however they get here. But he is for the criminal big time because of his race.

Rivera was on Laura Ingraham this morning and sounded like a rambling fool. He spouted the usuual cliches and mixed "immigrants" with illegal aliens etc. He also wouldn't answer Laura's questions and admitted he knew little about Mexico's southern border and their tough immigration policies.

And of course, the title of his "book" is inflamatory and misleading at best.

Welcome to ALIPAC, posetong. Glad to have you aboard.

Geraldo's book is a waste of ink and paper.

What people don't point out to the Geraldo types is 1.We were not a welfare state at the turn of the century. Immigrants HAD to take care of themselves. 2. ALL immigrants had to learn English,they had NO choice. 3. Crime figures are misleading. Perhaps the 1st generation of illegals crime stats are not high but it is their ANCHOR BABIES,the 2nd generation that becomes the gang members. As I watch the local Los Angeles news every night, just about EVERY crime mentioned has an hispanic surname. No lie,ALL hispanic!

Geraldo's World:

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    Geraldo's book is a waste of ink and paper.
    Sure is and I would NOT give 2 cents to see what the man has to say!!!!!!

He won't be making one dime off of me for his biased opinion!!!!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Perhaps the 1st generation of illegals crime stats are not high but it is their ANCHOR BABIES,the 2nd generation that becomes the gang members. As I watch the local Los Angeles news every night, just about EVERY crime mentioned has an hispanic surname. No lie,ALL hispanic!
    Also the fact that the loser includes LEGAL immigrants in the data that he refrences. 29% of our federal prison population are criminal aliens. And even Jorge Boosh said that 1 in 12 people caught illegally crossing the southern border from 2000-2005 had criminal records.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast