Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanic students down 11% in Robertson county (TN)

There is a county north of Nashville, TN. I heard today on the radio that
    the school system of Robertson County was reporting the absences of
    11% of their hispanic students after a crackdown on illegal immigration.They were concerned that this would
    effect their test scores.

Well, I hope they are gone back to Mexico or OTM!!! I dont give a flip
    about their test scores....just that they are leaving. Maybe????
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

That is so great to hear. My sister lived in that area and I am in Hendersonville. Hopefully they won't come our way!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

They were concerned that this would
    I guess they are worried that the test scores will rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    They were concerned that this would
    I guess they are worried that the test scores will rise.
    I thought maybe it was because the tests were in Spanish and now they have too many in class that aren't fluent in Spanish.

Most people are unaware and could not believe the population numbers of illegal aliens within the state of Tennessee. You would think you had left the United States in many areas. Just imagine, Tennessee, far from the border and yet a Border State in a big way. You can hardly travel anywhere that the invasion is not apparent. No matter how small the town or how big, Tennessee is invaded. Millions of dollars lost to the FREE services and benefits to illegal aliens and changed lives and neighborhoods of the American people.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tennessee and few other Southern states have illegal immigration problems. My boyfriend's mom and stepdad live in Knoxville and they too have dealt with illegals and a few months back I read about a drunk illegal immigrant who killed a family somewhere in Tennessee a couple of years ago.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Their test scores will go up...

Their ADA will stay the same per student remaining...

However their funding per student for ESL, RSP, etc., will drop dramatically...

I.e., they will lose a big chunk of money....

For a school/district whose goal is to serve students and education...not a problem...

But if the school/district is run by those whose purpose is to run a jobs program for their buddies, cronies, and the politically connected...it is a problem - they'll have to layoff the same.

And of course if they had just brought in portables or were in the middle of constructing new buildings - that'll be questioned as well.

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Newspaper Article Link About School

The concern for the school system is the lose of Federal money for low test scores. There is the potential for receiving more Fed. money or losing the same. They were able to hire teachers just for the ILLEGALS. Something is really out of wack when United States school systems are hurt financially because of ILLEGALS in their system who SHOULD NOT BE THERE AT ALL.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll ... 303/MTCN03