Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The articles date from June but it is strange I just watched this on the news last night.

I wonder if this is coming up because of legal issues now. Because it just doesn't seem right at all. That means they could do this anywhere there is a high number of Hispanics
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    The articles date from June but it is strange I just watched this on the news last night.

I wonder if this is coming up because of legal issues now. Because it just doesn't seem right at all. That means they could do this anywhere there is a high number of Hispanics
    Oh yes, it has already happened in a number of locations. FAIRVOTE.ORG is pushing cumulative voting where they believe minorities have been unfairly represented. Cumulative voting has been upheld by a district court. It has been applied in a number of localities, including Texas. Search on cumulative voting on this site for a long list.

I read here or elsewhere that minorities are looking to push for this during upcoming elections to gain more representation.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

I honestly think I'm going to be sick.... Why didn't the judge just appoint someone, as it couldn't have been any more crooked than it already was! How many damn illegal invaders voted I wonder!

On Tuesday, Candida Sandoval voted at the Don Bosco Center, where a soup kitchen and day-laborer hiring center added to the activity, and where federal observers watched the voting from a table in the corner.
    No way Illegal invaders couldn't be voting! A polling place set up in a day laborer center with the feds watching!

What are you supposed to say to this? Honestly
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12