Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

Hope for the next generation......

Ah....all of my lectures and rants have not gone unheard.

At last, my 25 year old daughter has finally admitted today, that this issue of illegal immigration has gained importance in hers and her boyfriends minds.

Her boyfriend is having a terrible time finding any kind of a job right now, and the job he did have, which was in general labor construction, was simply going downhill. It went downhill, he was told by his employer, because there are too many illegal aliens that will do their jobs for cheaper.

I cannot be more happy to see that their generation is finally hurting from it (not that I really want them to be hurt financially, but sometimes that's what it takes to understand why things are the way they are) and it is causing them to see how badly it hurts their chance of making ends meet, even in the most lean of times.

Keep up hope people, they will start coming around, even if they have yet to, they will, and once they are on board as a generation, America will have gained a powerful and youthful force, that the OBL then cannot say is a bunch of "old angry white racists".

Maybe a revolution in this country is just around the corner. When we have galvanized across the generations about something, Americans are a formidable force, and the OBL and liberals cannot keep the truth from this generation anymore.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE congrats fellow patriot!

I too have been having the same results!
    As my nieces and nephews heard me ranting 4 years ago, they were in college, now they are working making very little and can't even make it own their own like we could when we were they're ages.

They have now become see'ers of the light. They now see that the people that get put out of construction go back to school and take they're jobs which makes them left out in the cold. Then you have outsourcing which is the same concept except the foreigner isn't here.

Also a great breakthrough was sometime ago I convienced an in law to stop hiring illegals, which he has done.

Another big break through is my father in law used to say "we're all immigrants" now see's his grandchildren with good college degree's can't get a job making squat and he said when he recently went to Durham, NC it looked like Mexico. He is now talking about the laws need to be enforced. We had a good discussion about SHERIFF JOE APRIO in Arizona and my father and mother in law said he was the only one with any sense. You know, the sheriff with the toughest illegal iimigration laws in the country. I've even got my mother in law emailing congress and the senate!

As long as the economy gets worse, the sour taste in their mouths will open their eyes and they will realize, when a 4 year degree grad can't get a decent job, then illegal and legal immigration needs to be addressed and the laws enforced. Of course they are realizing the employers aren't going to raise the wages unless they are absolutely made to, which means the illegal immigration and even some legal immigration has got to go! Then American workers will earn a decent wage. I guess that old high school and college indoctrination is finally wearing off. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD KIDS! WORK WITH US TO MAKE A BETTER FUTURE FOR ALL AMERICANS!!!!!!!

GO AE!!!! KEEP RANTING, LEVER LET IT GO!!!!!!!!

Anyone else got any like stories?
    Lets hear'em! PLEASE!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

My daughter in California has a 4 year old ...and the schools in Ca are horrible....My daughter has told me many times how proud she is of me and what I am doing here..........
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ya....the fantasy of sitting around singing kum-by-ya in a wonderful fantasy "global" world hasn't washed like they brainwashed them to think it would.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glad to hear - as always, reality wins out in the end.

I can say with some confidence that Generation Y is not supportive of open borders and illegal immigration. There are some vocal leftist ideologues in any sizeable group, of course, but the average under-30 American views illegal immigration as a crime that should not be rewarded under any circumstances. Serious support for "comprehensive reform" simply isn't there on college campuses - even on left of center institutions.

Once the PC hesitation is shaken off - often the only serious obstacle that they or any of us have to overcome - and they realize that illegals are taking their spots on college campuses, abusing public services, and increasing the taxes they pay, there are very few supporters of illegal aliens among young Americans. Apathy and malaise are the only other obstacles I've seen, but they accept and agree with our cause more often than not.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Here in PA, teenagers are having a hard time finding jobs. Most entry level jobs are taken by illegal aliens. A lot of these teens have started to snap out of the "kumbaya" stage on illegal immigration after seeing how it IS directly affecting them, their friends, their families, etc.

I am glad that they have woken up and realized that illegal immigration is NOT a good thing for America. Many of these teens will vote for the first time in November. The harder it is for them to find jobs, the more they will wake up and smell the coffee.

It's about time!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

As long as we keep getting the message out, more and more people will start to listen.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Ya....the fantasy of sitting around singing kum-by-ya in a wonderful fantasy "global" world hasn't washed like they brainwashed them to think it would.
    LOL, also if they had to fight, their baggy pants would surely slow them down .Plus if their cell phone rang they would have to answer it no matter who was pursuing them.

Lets face it these out of shape kids wouldn't have a chance in hell against people who have had to do hard labor or trained in miliary camps[ some inside USA ] to kill Americans .

if we are depending on these poor weaklings we raised we are going down !

Not the kids fault either, they are a product of the generations before them.

I am older and not in good health, so it won't affect me too much longer .But I do feel sorry for the ones who will have to deal with it . The government raised them all too well while we pursued our dreams on the fast tract they were indoctranating our future patriots .

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    My daughter in California has a 4 year old ...and the schools in Ca are horrible....My daughter has told me many times how proud she is of me and what I am doing here..........

yes and keep it up... we need more of the people like you.
    Remember always this is OUR COUNTRY, not theirs, fight for your RIGHTS.
    She is watching about what is going on, shes a smart cookie just like you.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

AE

NOamNASTY, I can agree that all too many of the twenty-somethings are a done deal when it comes to doing the right thing and being patriotic.

Many of the kids my daughter was friends with in her teen years, I had wondered how they would fare as adults, but now I am seeing them come full circle, going to school while working, raising kids, disciplining their kids ( as I did with my daughter, she is following suit her son does not get to throw fits and then get bribed, which I actually see in some older parents) and also becoming por-active suddenly in politics and the issue of illegal immigrations, many of them even own their own homes (I have not even been able to yet).

I do have a lot of hope, and am glad to hear my daughter is finally seeing how turning a blind eye to the problem of illegal immigration, is not going to help this country but hurt it instead.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast