Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From the Horses Mouth...CFR website discusses plans for NAU

Here you go...from the CFR Website...discussions of the NAU by 2010

here's what your Real ID is going to be.. a BORDER PASS with a chip in it so all can cross the borders easily...forget your fence folks. That's a done deal.

http://www.cfr.org/publication/7914/tri ... _2010.html

So much for...

So much for Conspiracy "theories" .....

This is the biggest crock of BS . Problem is that it is real ! Who gave them the right to play God ?
    Put all the Illegals to work and unemploy Americans .
    Thats your reason for the real ID and Chip . I'll fight it to my end
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

April
    WE just NEED TO KEEP REMINDING THEM WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! They are planning to walk right over us to complete their greed ridden agenda. They have once again underestimated the determination of the American people.

Notice the article was from 2005.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Yes and we are very close to the goal. It is being shoved on us because people refuse to believe it...so we can't come together to fight.

I did take time to read the CFR summary and have some observations.

The areas that gave me the most concern were:
    Develop a border pass for North Americans. The chairs propose a border pass, with biometric indicators, which would allow expedited passage through customs, immigration, and airport security throughout North America. "The governments of Canada, Mexico, and the United States should commit themselves to the long-term goal of dramatically reducing the need for physical scrutiny of traffic, travel, and trade within North America."

I thought we already had that? Biometric indicators would probably be the type of wacky tobaccy you would be transporting, I think.

Create the institutions necessary for a North American community. The chairs propose annual summit meetings among the three countries and the creation of a North American Advisory Council to prepare for and implement the decisions made at the summits.

I thought Jorge and Vicente were already doin' this. Guess we will never get rid of them.

Narrow the development gap with Mexico. While trade and investment flows have increased dramatically, the development gap between Mexico and its two northern neighbors has widened. "Low wages and lack of economic opportunity in parts of Mexico stimulate undocumented immigration, and contribute to human suffering, which sometimes translates into violence." Mexico must increase its rate of economic growth and decide on the steps it will take to attract investment and stimulate growth. As a matter of their own national interests, the United States and Canada should assist Mexico by establishing a North American Investment Fund, designed to channel resources for the purpose of connecting the poorer parts of the country to the markets in the north.

And when gasoline costs $10/gallon in the US and only $3 in Mexico that capital should start flowing back this way. No?

Seriously a lot of these ideas are not so bad, in my opinion. However, I think it is time the CFR did a report on the impact of illegal immigration to the American commoner.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree that some of the ideas are not bad, but all in all, I am now so glad that Jesse Helms humiliated Weld and sent him packing when Weld tried to become ambassador to Mexico.

Vote Chuck Baldwin for President

MW
    The Council on Foreign Relations is not a government organizaton. They don't make the laws, nor do the set U.S. foreign policy. All they can do is make recommendations and/or suggestions.

REAL ID does not require biometrics beyond the photograph and signature already required by States and does not require Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology. The REAL ID standards call for a magnetic strip, not an RFID.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast