Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hospitals are corporations and are considered a necessity here in the states. That means if the industry is in trouble they get money from the fed and local gov't (our taxes).

That equates to you and me paying for illegal alien healthcare.

Hospitals won't say a dang word while they are being paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    My family can barely afford to go to the Dr if we do get sick and we have insurance! Our health insurance tripled this year plus the deductible went from $500 to $1000 plus we have to pay 30% if the bill-last year it was 20%. My city is full of lying illegals who know how to take advantage of the freebies. We are paying for it.
    It's not right that American citizens have to pay for the health care for people who came to our country illegally, while at the same time millions of American citizens who worked hard all their lives can't afford their own healthcare! My sister and her husband are having a hard time paying $1000 dollars a month for their health insurance. Bush and all these pro amnesty Senators never talk about such things as to who pays for the healthcare for the millions of illegals? Bush and bleeding heart Ted Kennedy, both make me sick!

What is interesting is that if you are an international student you have to have medical insurance and requirements for what must be covered. If you are on a working visa you have to pay as well if you don't have insurance. This is another reason why the majority of illegals won't become legal.

When I went to the emergency department I went to Memorial Hospital in Hollywood which is nearby. I never used to see many illegals in the past in the waiting room but the last 6 months have been worse. What the hospital does is separates them in another area as they call a bunch of them at in once even though they are not priority cases. This is good as the rest of us in that waiting room are being spared the possibilty of catching something such as TB.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    A pediatirican friend of mine who used to work at a hospital in Los Angeles quit and moved away (out of state) as she was fed up with all the illegal pregnant women there sitting around on the floors awaiting their freebie deliveries. It looked like a hospital in rural India. And this was in the early 1990s. I can only imagine how awful it must be there now, some 15 years later.

Even if illegals gain legal status, they will continue to use their fake IDs and pretend they are still illegal to get free health care.

Whenever I go to local hospitals or emergency rooms, the majority of people in the waiting room are illegals.

Duh
    Duh

I just met a lady who works as a Spanish interpreter for a North Carolina Health Dpartment. She said there are days where she hears not a word of English spoken the whole day. She said they don't pay anything for their visits. Most of them are pregnant women and children. Wake up politicians-it's alot more than "guest workers" here illegally!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    Wake up politicians-it's alot more than "guest workers" here illegally!
    This point REALLY needs to be stressed to the rest of the country.

I think this topic would be a good one for Jim Henson the videographer to cover soon. A video on this would be very powerful. It's a subject that adversely affects every legal American except the elected politicans in DC.

Duh
    Duh

I think we need to emphasize this in our calls and emails. I met a woman who said she just came over the border after paying a smuggler $2,000. She quickly met another illegal and they have 2 U.S. born children and have somehow been able to buy a house. According to her, alot of women come here illegally and then collect benefits.

What they do is get married and have a lot of kids to pay the mortgage. I read sob stories about the parents being deported and how they have 4 kids and a house. Well let's see if each kid got $500 a month in welfare money that $2,000 a month in guaranteed income. No mortgage broker would deny them a mortgage. Then add free healthcare and people wonder how they can afford SUVs or fancy cars, getting their weekly manicure and pedicure, the jewelry, etc. I wish the newspapers would write about that but they never will. One reporter from the Sun Sentinel wrote that type of sob story about a Brazilian family and learned quickly of the consequences as she got non stop phone calls telling her how well the family was living on the U.S. taxpayers. People were saying send them back, let the government take the house and sell it and the government keep it for refunding welfare and other social programs.

Illegals cost the nation $6 billion a year in medical care!
    Report aired: 5/27/07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsnbZ7keQto

There is no doubt that the illegals are mainly due to our health crisis bring our health service in a downfall.

I recall back when my mother was in the hospital back in 1997, I notice the ER wasn't that filled. Yet, in 2005 when my father became ill and I took him to the ER, that place was packed. Again, all spanish speaking. Maybe 1 or 2 non-spanish. Everyone was waiting their turn, and I am like "what happens if there is a much more serious like a Heart Attack or like my dad who was vomiting blood. We had to wait for 1 and half hour.

Beside cities, and suburbs, does anyone know how rural areas with hospitals fairing? or do they hospitals? lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast