Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

House Leadership Announces National Hearings on Immigration

Forget the World Cup: Score a Major Victory for the American People!

House Leadership Announces Plan to Hold Field Hearings on Border Security and Immigration Instead of Convening a Conference Committee

The U.S. House Leadership announced today the plan to hold several field hearings throughout the country to seek the opinions of the American people on border security and immigration. “We want to make sure, before we send out chairmen into [conference], that they have heard from the American people,” stated Speaker Hastert. These hearings will take place in Washington, D.C. and in districts around the country.

FAIR sent out an alert Friday, June 16, 2006, asking you to call House Leadership and Chairmen Sensenbrenner and King. We wanted to make sure the “people’s chamber” was on notice as to what the people wanted and to ignore the media’s attempt to popularize certain push polls. Thanks to you, House Leadership is reaching out to the American public for their input on the Senate and House bills and to gauge the will of the American people.

Congratulations to our members! This announcement today proves that your calls and visits have had a huge impact. Now our members of Congress know that the American people are watching and want to engage you on this historic debate before going forward. There is no time to sit down and relax! Please plan on attending any of the field hearings you can and keep pressure on Congress over the summer. FAIR will keep you posted on the dates and times of these events as soon as they become available.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Hearings

This is very viable as long as LaRaza doesn't try to crowd us out with their illegal alien puppets trying to impose only their views upon OUR elected officials.

Oh, I do hope there is one near enough I can get to. I am so sick of form letters. I want to tell them face to face where cannot avoid me in no uncertain terms what they should do.

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    Oh, I do hope there is one near enough I can get to.
    Me too!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    Oh, I do hope there is one near enough I can get to. I am so sick of form letters. I want to tell them face to face where cannot avoid me in no uncertain terms what they should do.
    Oh you got that right! I'll be there , and they WILL remember me I'll tell you that.

I've never heard of a, "field hearing." What is that and what does it consist of?

Says they will be held in AUGUST!

Be prepared to attend!!!!!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...=165423#165423

I hope ICE is present! They shouldn't let anyone in that can't prove citizenship.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LaRaza will get buried.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Quote Originally Posted by dataman
    LaRaza will get buried.
    Now thats the attitude! I mirror that completely!