Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

How did this country make such a botch of this deal

We have 3 people now trying for the noms in our 2 parties

One has no chance at all

and the other 2 are a couple of the most hated people
    in America depending on who you talk to ,

All 3 were considered un electable and yet one of
    them will be elected president

Greedy BIG business elects OUR leaders, NOT WE the PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Greedy BIG business elects OUR leaders, NOT WE the PEOPLE!
    Yep, that's it in a nutshell. The more I think about it the more I think we really have no voice at all. We are just led to believe we do with this circus of an election process.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Now that we are in the position that we are in.......I am voting for Hillary---as I feel that she is the least evil out of the 3 evils.

I'll jokingly refer you to Jon Stewarts "America" The Book

Chapter 1, Pg.1

"As heirs to a legacy more than two centuries old, it is understandable why present-day Americans would take their democracy for granted. A president freely chosen from a WIDE OPEN FIELD of two (2) men every four years; a Congress with a 99% incumbency rate; a Supreme Court comprised on nine politically appointed judges whose only oversight is the icy scythe of Death----all of these reveal a system fully capable of maintaining itself. But our perfect democracy, which neither needs nor particularly wants voters, is a rarity."

Just that paragraph is worth the price of the book. It never fails to give me a chuckle when I am a bit disgusted by the truth in it.

If the Republicans lose the presidential election, they are going to be kissing conservative butt to get their voters to return.

Therefore, if Hillary wins and tries to pass any form of legislation (including amnesty) that the Republicans know their voters do NOT like-----they will block it.

However, if McCain would try to pass the same legislation (including amnesty)----some of those same Republicans would support it!!

So, I am voting for Hillary. Hillary is smart enough to realize that if she wants to be reelected, not to do too much in regard to illegals during her first term. Obama would be working for illegals as soon as he took office.

Obama is soooooooooo far left leaning, he would destroy this country, just like McCain.

McCain will destroy this country not only in regard to illegals----but leading us into military confrontations with Iran----maybe even North Korea-----even if there might have been a way for this to be avoided.

If it comes down to Obama and McCain-----we are screwed even more than we are now!!

At that point, I will not vote.

Propagating the "illusion" of a democracy!

Banned
    At this point knowing McCains record , I'm not at all sure
    that there hasn't been some voter manipulation or outright fraud
    or "planned" results

But for these things you need proof

I understand Huck isn't happy with some of the results last
    night so maybe that Gomer will open a can of worms that
    might spread all over

I was listening to Tammy Bruce last evening with the wife for awhile. She mentioned something I did not know and is VERY RELEVENT to this election. Since John McCain returned from Vietnam, he as ONLY HAD TO SEE A PSYCH. ONCE A YEAR!
    For what that man went through, I would think he would be in the Drs. office 3-4 times a WEEK!
    Does anyone out there think like I do....That John McCain is holding a Grudge against this Country, and that is why he votes the way he does in the Senate? (just curious)
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast