I received this link from the reporter that did the story.
In his reporting he unearthed some news about very wasteful spending
By local officials and included a link so that anyone in Texas can find the same information in there county . So why not request information about border towns and state government going to and doing business with Mexican officials and pro amnesty groups donating money and gifts to American agencies??? Here is the story and the link as to how to find out the information you want. http://cbs11tv.com/investigators/collin ... 53684.html

Look at the bottom of the story for this CBS11 was able to find all this out because it is public information. Click here to complete your own Public Information Act Request.

(Do-it-yourself Public Information Act Request: change the text that's highlighted in yellow to meet your specific needs. Then un-highlight the yellow to make it white, delete this blue-highlighted text, print, sign, and send.)

(insert date here)

(insert name of agency here)
RE: Public Information Act Request
(insert name of person to whom you're sending the request)
This request is made under one or more of the following Government Codes:
The Public Information Act, Chapter 552 of the Texas Government Code
• Government Code §§ 29.007 (d)(4), 29.007 (f)
• Local Government Code § 191.006

I am requesting the following information:
(explain what you want—be specific)

Please contact me by phone with any questions or if you need clarification or modification of the above request. I will be happy to work with you any way I can. Please let me know when the information will be available for my review.
My telephone number is (your phone number)
Disclosure of this information would benefit the general public. I therefore request a waiver of all fees and charges, pursuant to § 552.267 of the Texas Government Code.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Sincerely,
(your name)