Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think an awesome time to rally would be the 4th of July! I couldn't be in DC due to medical reason and wish it would happen again so I could be there.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

I was not there...but I would have been had I known about it! Like others, I am a newbie to this and a recent member to ALIPAC. I think we could try another march on Washington in the near future...but how about we promote it more agressively?

Organize mini regional rallies and use these to crescendo in Washington D. C. We can get newpaper coverage, get our talk show hosts to begin "bally-hooing" it and make sure that it is on a weekend. Maybe for those who can't financially attend, "scholarship fund" could be set up to donate towards to help out those who can't afford to attend? Then on the day we march on Washington, those who stay home can barage the Senate and House with emails, faxes and phone calls!

I know that this will take planning, coordination, time and money...but if we don't do it, who will??? What is saving our country worth???
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Just a suggestion....

I have marched and attended rallies and protests locally, but have been unable to travel to DC.

However, there are so many ways to contribute: I have 3 rounds of phone calls and faxes per day; I am constantly at Kinko's printing out hundreds of flyers and distributing them all over LA; I devote ALL of my free time to educating friends and family; and I have referred everyone in my address book to ALIPAC, Nunbers USA and other important websites.

This morning, Memorial Day, I drove past the Veteran's Cemetary in Westwood, CA, and every grave was covered with the American Flag. Thousands of American Flags! It occurred to me that the flag is our secret weapon! How I wish that every single man, woman and child could take to the streets with our biggest weapon...the American Flag!

From today forward, my family and friends plan to fly the flag on our vehicles and all over our neighborhoods. Just think about the impact that we could make if every American in every city and town across America started flying the flag!

We CANNOT and WILL NOT allow the lives that were sacrificed defending our country become a footnote in the history books! We CANNOT allow American to become a footnote in the history books! WE THE PEOPLE can and we will take back our country! We are the foot soldiers and the American soil is our battlefield!!!

Rally

I have been trying to attend a rally for the last year, but have been unable due to scheduling and proximity. The simple fact is that I live in Southern California where my wife and I both work, plus have our own business in order to survive. We are not living off the system, getting hand outs, or not paying for shelter by squatting like illegal aliens.

Our jobs will NOT let us off to protest Illegals like illegals are able to get support from their jobs because of political correctness. Additionally, La Raza, MECHA and the like will not pay out transportation et al to places like Washington D.C. to protest.

We need to get smart, and start hosting frquent protests in multiple locations to aid productive members of society (me & you) with scheduling and logistics.

Who can organize multiple protests in Southern California that I can attend when my schedule permits?

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    plenty of people would do this. you just have to get them all in one place at one time. the best way would be to find out which city would have the highest participation ....and then do it in that city first. or multiple simultaneous marches would also work. but again there has to be an agreed upon time and day.
    Getting together in Washington would be a hardship for many, but the idea of multiple marches simultaneous in cities all over the country would really show opposition. Even I could attend and those with medical problems.

By the way, yesterday I heard a one woman protest when one was allowed in the 20 items check out stand with $150 purchase. This woman could be heard all over the store. Walmart. The only thing is no one applauded her. I was close enough to give her a thumbs up.
    It was all about being able to read the sign in English.

Right now our energies are focused where they need to be.

We need to be using our advantages in language and knowledge of the process and campaigns to ....

A. Do all we can to communicate with members of Congress and the Senate to stop amnesty.

B. Support immigration enforcement measures on the state and local level.

C. Gear up for the 2008 elections by recruiting and identifying candidates and injecting our issue into the elections.

The streets are an inefficient use of our limited time and resources at this time and only a small percentage of our supporters favor street action.

While ALIPAC supports anyone that is trying to make a difference in a law abiding and non racist way, our focus is where it needs to be right and there are many very structured events that we will need people at to show their support in NC, IL, and PA that we will release very soon.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Right now our energies are focused where they need to be.

We need to be using our advantages in language and knowledge of the process and campaigns to ....

A. Do all we can to communicate with members of Congress and the Senate to stop amnesty.

B. Support immigration enforcement measures on the state and local level.

C. Gear up for the 2008 elections by recruiting and identifying candidates and injecting our issue into the elections.

The streets are an inefficient use of our limited time and resources at this time and only a small percentage of our supporters favor street action.

While ALIPAC supports anyone that is trying to make a difference in a law abiding and non racist way, our focus is where it needs to be right and there are many very structured events that we will need people at to show their support in NC, IL, and PA that we will release very soon.

W
    Did you see my thread on sending flags to Pres Bush..?
    What do you think?

The issue with people marching in DC is this; Unlike the illegal's We have jobs that pay wages we need to pay taxes, Car payments, House payments and support our families. We cannot afford to just walk of our jobs and go somewhere. Why because we are responsible not only to our families but to our employer who if we did this may just hire an Illegal for half the wages to replace us. So for me at least this is not an option so I have to virtually march with my phone and fingers. Now on with the fight!
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    The issue with people marching in DC is this; Unlike the illegal's We have jobs that pay wages we need to pay taxes, Car payments, House payments and support our families. We cannot afford to just walk of our jobs and go somewhere. Why because we are responsible not only to our families but to our employer who if we did this may just hire an Illegal for half the wages to replace us. So for me at least this is not an option so I have to virtually march with my phone and fingers. Now on with the fight!

CHECK OUT MY THREAD ON SENDING FLAGS!!!! FLAG DAY JUNE 14TH!!!SPREAD THE WORD...

Quote Originally Posted by sendthemback
    Quote Originally Posted by American_made

CHECK OUT MY THREAD ON SENDING FLAGS!!!! FLAG DAY JUNE
    14TH!!!SPREAD THE WORD...
    I saw it; you will find I don't miss much. In fact I have already sent your Idea to two local radio stations and a station in Portland Oregon that has a national show as well. Stated the idea was not mine but I thought it was a great idea. I am waiting for them to get back to me to see if they are will to participate and get their listeners to participate.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast