Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am worried about minorities

We need to show more sympathy for these people.
    * They travel miles in the heat.
    * They risk their lives crossing a border.
    * They don't get paid enough wages.
    * They do jobs that others won't do or are afraid to do.
    * They live in crowded conditions among a people who speak a different language.
    * They rarely see their families, and they face adversity all day every day.

I'm not talking about illegal Mexicans; I'm talking about our troops!
    Doesn't it seem strange that many Democrats and Republicans are willing to lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don't support our troops and are now threatening to de-fund them?

From Maxine

AMEN to that!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, when people speak despicably about them, there are no groups yelling: "HATE SPEECH, HATE SPEECH".

Re: I am worried about minorities

Quote Originally Posted by ronny
    * They live in crowded conditions among a people who speak a different language.

Doesn't it seem strange that many Democrats and Republicans are willing to lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don't support our troops and are now threatening to de-fund them?

From Maxine
    As a veteran myself, I certainly support our troops, but I do not support a mission that makes our troops into policemen in Iraq. We will never wipe out all of the terrorists in the world any more than we can hope to kill every rat, spider, snake or bacteria in the world, so we must concentrate on keeping these creatures out of our house, and that means keeping the doors closed on our houses and keeping our borders closed to Third World immigrants and Muslims in particular.

Let's bring the troops home and deploy them to our borders, and let's also deploy them to inner cities to round up and deport all gang members.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    [.

Let's bring the troops home and deploy them to our borders, and let's also deploy them to inner cities to round up and deport all gang members.

Right you are, Jonathan! We need our troops to fight the war on illegal immigration right here in our own country; but, unfortunately, our gov. has declared war on it's own citizens. We will have to revolt before anything can be accomplished in Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Quote Originally Posted by ronny

From Maxine
    As a veteran myself, I certainly support our troops, but I do not support a mission that makes our troops into policemen in Iraq. We will never wipe out all of the terrorists in the world any more than we can hope to kill every rat, spider, snake or bacteria in the world, so we must concentrate on keeping these creatures out of our house, and that means keeping the doors closed on our houses and keeping our borders closed to Third World immigrants and Muslims in particular.

Standing ovation.......clap, clap, clap!!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!