Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: I can't believe my ears !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I had to fall off my chair moments ago, when I heard a speech from Hillary Clinton lambasting George Bush for the Liddy pardon.
    ring, ring... "Hello, kettle...yeah hi this is pot... umhmmm guess what? ... you're black....!"

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    There is something in the Washington Water...there has got to be
    It's called corruption.

pjr40 wrote:

"Hillary's husband actually SOLD some of the pardons he issued. I recall one fellows wife gave 1 million to Bill's library and her husband was given a pardon. Another was for 250 thousand to the library. There were probably more, but I can't recall at present. Just remember, Hillary and Bill are the most crooked, lying, thieving political prostitutes in the history of this country. The only people who vote for them are the extremely ignorant and those looking for a free lunch."

That's exactly right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I can't believe my ears !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I had to fall off my chair moments ago, when I heard a speech from Hillary Clinton lambasting George Bush for the Liddy pardon.

Her statement was to the effect, this is a country of laws and this administration has just abused the laws for which we hold sacred.......

Yet this bimbo just voted to allow upwards of 20 million who broke our "sacred" laws to march in this country and take our jobs.... get free college educations and free medical care as they trounce on us.

We really must gain power equal or more than MoveOn.Org to create tv campaigns to expose these "bought and paid for" liars.

For example, in the last Democratic debate Obama and Clinton were crying about how the poor black person has been discriminated against and all they will do to help these poor blue collar minority workers. Mind you, this was one day after both of them voted to allow 20 million felons to stay in this country to push these black people out of their jobs. Do the blacks in America get free college tuition? NO ... Do the blacks in America get fee medical care? NO . But Hillary and Obama want 20 million from illegal aliens to get it.

Obama and Hillary brag about the millions upon millions in campaign contributions they are raising. Well I know the money isn't coming from your blue collar workers as they are being pushed out of their jobs. The money is coming from the rich, super rich corporate special interest groups that want the Demos and Repubs to give them super cheap labor; and lots of it !!!!

We have to create a campaign to let everyone know that Obama and Clinton are sold !!!!!!
    Not to metion all the pardons Bill gave. Some were for Violent offenders.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12