Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR JOHN MCCAIN

My question to you Senator is:

With me you have only one choice. There can be no equivocating. What is your life long dream? Has it been to be President of the United States? Has it been to give millions of foreign nationals who have broken our laws amnesty and a pathway to citizenship? Which one is it Senator?

Ask yourself that question Senator! Sit down and ask yourself what has been your life long dream! Ask yourself, which one will you give up to have the dream that is most important to you! You can't have both to have my vote. So sit down. Think for a very long time. What is more important to you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He already has the vote of millions of stooopid Americans and who knows who else!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IAbgone
    He already has the vote of millions of stooopid Americans and who knows who else!!!!
    Sure but he will need enough who are afraid of the Democrats and conservatives to win over the Dems. 12 million Democrats voted in the primaries on Tuesday. Only 8 million Republicans. The numbers aren't good for McCain right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think some of those 12 million Democrat votes were from disgusted Republicans...

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    I think some of those 12 million Democrat votes were from disgusted Republicans...
    It depends if it is an open primary state or if they registered Democrat and then changing after the primary OR we have a large illegal vote.

Banned
    I think we had a whole lot of indies and dems make our choice for us

Bottom line I don't think if McCain promises on a stack of Bibles
    to deport every illegal in a year that any of us will believe him

He is the perfect lib symp , lackey , CFR member that people have been going off on Romney as being

Good luck , you got what you wished for

he will promise on the stack of bibles but, have his fingers crossed on the other hand.

One question that I would like you to answer,

When will the fence get put up?
    And is your duty to the mexican government to hand over AMERICA?
    When are the AMERICA people going to be put FIRST?
    When are you going to get ILLEGALS out of this COUNTRY?
    When are you going to stop giving benefits to ILLEGALS and all the family members and all the freebies they are getting off the AMERICAN people?
    Are you reall for AMERICA or is it show for you?
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I find it amazing how he sees himself as this honorable POW and then turn around to freely give our country away to illegal criminals while our soldiers die in other lands.

What a great guy!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-