Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I guess no one bothered to read apropos post. I'm not surprised.
    where is it I will read it.

I have to agree rock Bottom – I have never been though a depression but I knew plenty of people that did go though one. I bet they had a good reason to stock pile food.
    And keep a gun in there house. Also I have noticed with many jobs going away and gas price going higher we seem to be locking up more people.
    It’s my guess that crime and the economy are related.

I'm not sure we should hope to hard for bad times because this is stacking up to be a duesy.

Something came to mind a few days ago. While I was talking with the mayor here, something he said came to mind. He had been spouting off about how he was in the police department in Los Angles and how he also supported the police here doing nothing about the illegal invasion also. In his speech he said, [u]“If you don’t like it you can leave.â€

We may need to keep our fingers crossed on the global warming scam.

The only industry we may have left in America may be the extortion of money from others for polluting the atmosphere.

apropos post

For Apropos post..scroll up ^.

You know during the Great Depression immigration was negative, more people were leaving the USA than moving here!

Of course during the Great Depression unemployment was 25% so I don't think we want to go quite that far.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    I guess no one bothered to read apropos post. I'm not surprised.
    where is it I will read it.

I have to agree rock Bottom – I have never been though a depression but I knew plenty of people that did go though one. I bet they had a good reason to stock pile food.
    [quote:294jwmwv]And keep a gun in there house.
    Also I have noticed with many jobs going away and gas price going higher we seem to be locking up more people.
    It’s my guess that crime and the economy are related.
    [/quote:294jwmwv]

Besides the new Law, one more good think here in Oklahoma is, it's just the opposite of CA.
    You can possess a gun and you can use it when necissary.
    ------------------------

great depression

Berneke has admitted the Federal Reserve caused the great depression. They are so bold...and things have gone so far they don't even deny their evil agendas.

Pay off those credit cards. The lenders are coming up with new ways to get your money so their profit line does not fall too low. Credit card lenders said interest artes on existing and new credit card debt could go as high as 35%. With the falling dollar, housing crisis, gas prices, and funding of over 38 million illegals, the counties and states will raise taxes. Currently U.S. citizens pay out just over 50% of their hard earned money to taxes. Between state, federal, county, and city tax that usually show up on utility bills, our federal government and many states are in a financial crisis.

When illegals begin returning to Mexico and other countries, more loans and credit card debt will go unpaid. Illegals can finance a car in California in the morning and be back in Mexico by afternoon. There is no guarentee that illegals will re-pay their loans if deported or return willingly. The lenders who pander to illegals will be hurting.

If the world was in a position to pay off the credit cards we wouldn't be facing the problems we have coming down the road.

For along time I've been getting by only by charging to keep afloat. From what I see the government has been doing the same.

They've been telling us how great the economy is. It may be good for them personally but it's like I'm living in an alternate universe or something.

We are like a runaway train that has just gone over a mountain pass and the engineer insist on giving it more throttle. I don't even think the motor man we now have in charge even knows where the breaks are.

If I was elected president I would head straight for Ron Paul for help. Any position he wanted would be his as long as it kept him close to me for advice.

It looks a lot like that isn't going to happen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123