Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call ICE immediately!!!

And to think loitering laws use to be enforced too.

Let us know how it goes there PatrioticSandra.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Well, get ready for the DUI's, the hospitals closing, the street vending, the parking on lawns, every store with Spanish signs, your kids not getting jobs if they aren't bi-lingual (that means Spanish only). As goes California so goes the nation. Watch your crime go up etc.
    ALL THAT AND MORE! Dont forget about gangs and grafetti sprayed all over buildings, shopping malls, and overpasses.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Questions to ask them:
    Where are you from?
    Do you have papers?

The Where From question usually gets a country as an answer. If they name a country rather than naming the next town over, ask about papers. Most will answer honestly. If they don't have a passport, a visa that allows them to work, they will just say so.

You have to wonder that they volunteer this to a stranger. Shows what enforcement we have, eh?

Then you walk away. Act like you own the place. You do. It's YOUR country.

Be friendly. Make them wonder what's up.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

GFC
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Gee, I didn't know there were places still left in America where you DONT see day laborers. Consider yourself lucky.....

Now, watch as your town gets taken over, right before your very eyes....
    We dont have illegal day laborers out here in Gainesville Fl either. If you dont speak english you can forget getting a customer service job also.

Quote Originally Posted by GFC
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Gee, I didn't know there were places still left in America where you DONT see day laborers. Consider yourself lucky.....

Now, watch as your town gets taken over, right before your very eyes....
    We dont have illegal day laborers out here in Gainesville Fl either. If you dont speak english you can forget getting a customer service job also.
    Thats great! Not like that in CA. Stay on top of it though. I would compliment any store or service oriented business that makes sure of that. Tell them the problems your friends are having in other states. I had a young man tell us that three of his friends in their 20's can't get jobs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Take a camera and when you see a construction conpany pick them up take a picture of the name of the company, the driver and it's license.
    Report them to http://www.wehirealiens.com/

Let the driver see your doing this, but
    don't interfer with anything else
    ------------------------

I have been there the last 2 days and haven't seen them again, maybe I was wrong maybe they were just sitting there to be sitting there I took my camera to take pictures but no luck. I will keep going back everyday to check maybe I am not catching them before they are picked up, I guess I need to be there early in the morning and stay all day. I will do everything you all have suggested as soon as I catch them again. Thanks for all the help . I have a cousin that told me the have a place in Hickory NC which is about 30 minutes away from here that is actually called "Day Labors" she said her husbands boss had used them before and she was going to have her husband get me the info of were it is located and as much info about them as possible and would let me know. I will go to Hickory myself if it comes down to it and hunt the whole city down til I find this place. I want pictures and I want some answers from these sellouts
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Keep us updated....maybe it was nothing-but don't count on it...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are all over here. Hanging around doing nothing but, moching off people, telling
    them to GIVE ME MONEY attitude.
    You dont SEE AMERICANS doing that, at least I havent seen them, I see them
    hanging by the freeway turn offs begging for money.
    If I was too do that I would be considered "PROSTUTION".
    I thought loitering was against the LAWS?
    Yeah they get to hang out and hounded people, sometimes its scarey
    even to get out of the car with these people hanging around the paring lots, your cars the doors into the stores. I dont hardley even go to the store unless I take my husband or I go during the day, its still a little never racking though.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12