Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Welcome to ALIPAC xwhiterussian
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcime to Alipac xwhiterussian glad you spoke out
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome xwhiterussian! Great post! It put tears in my eyes.

working4change
    Welcome to our team xwhiterussian! Glad you joined us here.

whiterussian You are the immigrants we want in America!
    Welcome and I hope you have all your dreams filled.

Are you suppose to be able to take care of yourself financially and not be on our Welfare?

Do you pledge our flag? Or is that unrealistic?

Did you have to have immunizations?

How many relatives do they allow you to bring?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LEGAL IMMIGRANTS

1. They applied for Visas
    2. They waited until they were eligible
    3. They learned to speak English
    4. They learned about American History
    5. They had someone here sponsoring them
    6. They had jobs lined up and waiting for them
    7. They respected the laws of the U.S.A.
    8. They respected the American way of life
    9. They were thankful for the chance to become an American.

What ILLEGAL ALIENS WANT:

1. Instant citizenship
    2. Full medical coverage without paying
    3. To have Anchor Babies who become citizens
    4. To bring as many of their relatives as possible.
    5. To demand all rights Americans have worked for.
    6. To be given free schooling for children
    7. To demand that teachers be bi-lingual
    8. Demanding, not asking to be allowed to stay
    9. To receive benefits they have not earned
    10. To be a drag on American resources

If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Welcome xwhiterussian! Great post! It put tears in my eyes.
    Me too. Welcome.
    What I also felt as I read your post is immense pride for you. That gives me hope to carry on....what a gift!

AE

If by chance, your posting has generated some outside interest by people who feel afraid to speak out, for fear of being un-PC, or fear of what others might think, or maybe you live in a bad neighborhood and fear the illegals finding out you belong to an anti-illegal immigration group (if you thought to join), let me say this.

My family has lived among illegal aliens for five years now, and have dealt with a lot of harassment and troubles because of it. This did not make me fearful, it made me mad. You have to say to yourself "who are THESE people, to come here against MY countries laws, and then harass me and mine, and call US names?".

Take indignation as your cue, and run with it. I did and have NEVER regretted it. I do not flaunt my involvement, it is just wisdom that says not too, but I do not hesitate to make my opinions known.

I have also endured a lot of arguments from family and friends who questioned if it was not just a bit overboard, my involvement and opinionated-ness. That hurts, but I hope they realize I am speaking up for their future too, even if they won't.

And, I have endured holding my own rally, in a liberal city, that allowed anarchists to not only harass me and my co-patriots, but was physically attacked by them. It was not fun, but it showed to me why it is so important to keep fighting against those who would erase our borders and turn us into a nation who will allow itself to be run over by people who care little, but for what they can get out of this nation and it's people.

Get involved, become indignant, and speak out, Those who try to subdue us, when actually confronted, have nothing to argue with (their side has only names to call and lies to keep their movement going), they will suddenly back down when faced with enough Americans who have stood up for our nation and out kids futures.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE

WhiteRussian, WELCOME!!!!

NEVER apologize for speaking your mind. If you are not an unkind, or hateful person, you have nothing to be ashamed of.

I was raised here, from generations (almost all were here from the very beginning, plus longer) of Americans, and I was never taught anything, but to speak my mind, and to be patriotic to the end. I cannot see how holding back, as many do these days, and not saying what needs to be said about illegal immigration does any good, other than it is avoiding that step out of peoples comfort zone.

I attribute it, in many cases, to being a bit lackadaisical on most peoples part. They assume our politicians have our best interest at heart, but that is far from the truth. The politicians are being bought out by big business's money, at the cost of Americans.

Go ahead, WhiteRussian, step on some toes, make waves, YOU and your family have a right to.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234