Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    About three years back, maybe even two years ago. I heard a few people try to say, "Oh well, it could have just as well have been an American or someone who is here legally who harmed that person."

What a big, fat lie that statement is.

NO, if our immigration laws were enforced THAT person would not be here and THAT American would not be a victim.

I'm glad that those who would try to make that statement today cannot get away with such blatant lying and twisting of reality and the truth.

(And what a TERRIBLE thing for anyone who calls themselves an American to say, when the victim has been one of their fellow countryman or woman or child! I can't imagine WHO would even attempt to say that, except for persons or individuals most likely connected to open border and pro-amnesty organizations.)
    I've heard this argument before.....It usually is centered on the logic that illegals are no more likely to commit violent crime than legals. They know that there is no way of knowing, because we don't even know how many illegals are in the country. So they try to spin the argument in a new direction -- like the real issue is crime, and we need to do something about our citizen criminals if we are to focus on illegals.

Well, all of the evidence that we have shows that illegals DO have a higher crime rate than citizens. Besides, what these people are asking us to accept, is that the benefit of illegals outweighs the damage they to to us......get that?........They are actually saying that all the murders, rapes, molestation, and assaults are the price we pay for cheaper lettuce

The fact is that we have an immigration policy for a reason. That part of the screening process for legal immigrants is a criminal background check. That if we are to open our doors to the world, we are to get the best immigrants that we can, to make America better. In fact, LEGAL immigrants DO have a lower crime rate than native born Americans. Our enemies try to confuse these figures and make it look like this means illegals have a lower crime rate, when in fact this statistic only shows the benefit of REGULATED immigration.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

The illegal aliens come into this country and bring their immoral behavior with them. Like it said in the one article the other day here about the illegal who was arrested for sexually molesting a 14 year old. He said it was accepted in his country and his attorney made a point of saying it was a cultural difference. It's also acceptable to get drunk and drive around in countries south of the border, but it's not allowed here. So, this is, in a big part, cultural differences that are not being addressed to save American lives. They sneak into this country without understanding our laws and are unable to read or speak English, so it's no wonder we have problems. Allowing these people to stay here is setting our country back a couple of hundred years. It took years for women to gain respect and equality, and then these criminals come here and try to take all that away from us. In essence, to allow them to stay here, we'd have to start all over culturally, changing the minds of millions upon millions of illegal aliens. We cannot afford the cost of human lives to spend another 100 years doing this.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    The illegal aliens come into this country and bring their immoral behavior with them. Like it said in the one article the other day here about the illegal who was arrested for sexually molesting a 14 year old. He said it was accepted in his country and his attorney made a point of saying it was a cultural difference. It's also acceptable to get drunk and drive around in countries south of the border, but it's not allowed here. So, this is, in a big part, cultural differences that are not being addressed to save American lives. They sneak into this country without understanding our laws and are unable to read or speak English, so it's no wonder we have problems. Allowing these people to stay here is setting our country back a couple of hundred years. It took years for women to gain respect and equality, and then these criminals come here and try to take all that away from us. In essence, to allow them to stay here, we'd have to start all over culturally, changing the minds of millions upon millions of illegal aliens. We cannot afford the cost of human lives to spend another 100 years doing this.
    Well said, Tinybob!!!

It is IMPOSSIBLE to blend the primitive cultures of Mexico and Central America with the US! Period! Unlike the EU, where the countries have similar socio/economic values, the US has NOTHING in common with the primitive, Aztec cultures of Mexico and Central America. There is almost a feral quality to the peasant classes of these countries.

It infuriates me that our children and grandchildren are callously thrown into the mix of illiterate third worlders that are being purged and exported to the US because even Mexico doesn't want them. Why should OUR children be subjected to the gang culture in and out of the schools, the pregnant hispanic 15 year olds in the schools, and the constant yammering in Spanish in our schools and neighborhoods. We have spent our lives nurturing our kids to become good, smart, moral, honest, hard working members of our society...only to have everything undermined by the flood of third worlders.

You are absolutely right, Tinybob...allowing them to stay here is setting our country back 200 years. What a legacy we are being forced to leave our children and grandchildren!!!

In the meantime, they are multiplying by the millions on our soil!

Re: I shudder to think...

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I shudder to think about what many illegal aliens are doing to our fellow countrymen and women across America tonight.

How many men, women, and children are needlessly suffering because the politicians are failing to enforce the laws despite the will of a majority of Americans.

What atrocities will our people suffer tonight?

W
    This is why we support ALIPAC, this is why we fight, and this is why we will never stop.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

This illegal immigration battle is getting more difficult to fight and win, more so everyday.

In every level of our government, from the president all the way down to the state legislatures and local mayors of our cities and the judges in our courts. We now have zillions of politicians and activists judges who are on the side of the illegal aliens that are breaking our laws. Our government is now heavyly infested with these anti American vermin. Getting rid of them is the hard part?

What gets me they have NO reguard to OBEY the laws of the USA, they are already here illegally, thats breaking the law, everyday they are here. Then they have no reguard to stay low since they are here illegally, they get in your face yell scream, and try to do what the heck they want to while here in the USA. They get all the freebies they want and DEMAND.
    But, yet AMERICAN people are suppose to shut there mouths, because if we say something we are RACIEST. Our Sheriff Joe here in Phoenix, is compaired to the NAZIS and to KKK and HITLER. I believe they HAVE NO CLUE to what they say, they just repeat sheeeet that sounds good. We want the laws enforced we are raciest. we dont want them here we are raciest. we dont want them collecting all the freebies they can get we owe them, because the Europeans stold there land??? What? I am indian, I didnt steal anything. We want you have to give me, attitude, just like the government of mexico, they are DEMANDING the USA give them 1.4 billion dollars to fight the war on drugs, on whos side? I dont want my money going to these people who have no reguard for any of us. Why is it when an illegal is here, they get to do anything they want to, if they kill or rape someone they will always run back to mexico.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Yes and you know, these knuckleheads have to know some of this, about what is going on. But, they turn a blind eye to this, and say anything to get elected. I am coming to really realize that we are doomed. Nothing will change, if either one of these knuckleheads are in office. It is amazing that, I didnt know I could ever be so mad at something, that now I have to fight for. If anyone of these cases, happen to them, or a family member, they might close this place down, but, then, it is all about politics right? Well, why is it they get to see fit what is good for us? Are they al mighty GOD?? When is it time for the people to have avote for these laws to be passed? When is it time for enough, we are going into the shit hole. These stupid people who get to sit in there nice chairs and they get to decide what goes and what stays. What about it? I have faxed until my fingers are falling off, and wrote letters, and still they do what the hell, they want, and whats good for us. I am just tired of this. It is so fustrating sometimes UGHUGHUGHUGH.............
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Yes and you know, these knuckleheads have to know some of this, about what is going on. But, they turn a blind eye to this, and say anything to get elected. I am coming to really realize that we are doomed. Nothing will change, if either one of these knuckleheads are in office. It is amazing that, I didnt know I could ever be so mad at something, that now I have to fight for. If anyone of these cases, happen to them, or a family member, they might close this place down, but, then, it is all about politics right? Well, why is it they get to see fit what is good for us? Are they al mighty GOD?? When is it time for the people to have avote for these laws to be passed? When is it time for enough, we are going into the shit hole. These stupid people who get to sit in there nice chairs and they get to decide what goes and what stays. What about it? I have faxed until my fingers are falling off, and wrote letters, and still they do what the hell, they want, and whats good for us. I am just tired of this. It is so fustrating sometimes UGHUGHUGHUGH.............
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Koobster, we all get frustrated, but we have to keep fighting. But I understand how you feel. It's gut wrenching to go to bed at night wondering who the victims are going to be tomorrow. And the worst part of it all is that these crimes could be avoided. We can't do much about the American criminals because we're stuck with those rejects, but we sure as hell could shorten the list of criminals if we had a government with a spine.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Our leaders don't care about us, nor do they like us... Otherwise they would do something to stop this nightmare....They know Americans are suffering because of the illegals, but they could care less.

There aren't many true patriots running for political office anymore. It's all about their thirst for power and the money with these traitors.

Some would even throw their grandma under the bus to get ahead!
    Didn't Obama already throw HIS grandma under the bus...you know, that "typical white woman...."
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast